“Wonderful Surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295

You added Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295 to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7019 Commonwealth Ave, I-295, Exit 22, Jacksonville, FL 32220   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #51 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Maryland
“Wonderful Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2007

After a long drive back from Captiva Island; We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Jacksonville. The hotel is brand new and spotless. I had a room on the second floor and the room was extremely spacious, nice couch to sprawl out on, bed was wonderful!! Even my boyfriend who is picky about pillows loved the ones on the bed. Internet service was very good. Pool was rather small but was fine for the two of us. Breakfast had an array of choices ranging from danishes, bagels, cereal and frozen breakfast sandwiches. I have no complaints about this hotel--and recommended it highly.

• Liked — Size of room, Bed!! and Internet
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2007

Stayed for one night for business and had a great night sleep on the best bed I have ever slept on. Found out at check-out that the hotel just opened 2 weeks ago. The bed, TV, and everything even smelled new. The only complaint I had was a slow evlevator but after a 3.5 hr drive from Tampa I was pleaently surprised as I had been to numerous other Comfort Suites and this is by far the best. Word of caution: The suite is really just an oversized room with a large desk, leather chair, couch and oversized table, but the bed makes up for the rather smallish suite. Full size fridg and microwave also included. Digital thermostate made for ideal sleeping conditions. If you need a new hotel close to Airport and downtown this is a very safe bet and great value.

• Liked — The Bed
  • Disliked — Slow elevator
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295

Address: 7019 Commonwealth Ave, I-295, Exit 22, Jacksonville, FL 32220
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
#35 Family Hotel in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295 2.5*
Modern all suites AAA three diamond rated property. Complimentary full extensive hot buffet breakfast daily. All suites contain either one king or two queen Sealy upgraded bedding along with a sitting area with a couch that is a queen sleeper sofa. Other suite amenties are: microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, premium television channels and much more. Complimentary wireless internet throughout and also hard wired in the suites. Sparkling swimming pool. Nearby all Jacksonville attractions/venues.Conveniently located off I - two ninety five exit #twenty two with I - ten and I - ninety five close by. Many restaurants nearby. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Jacksonville i-295 Hotel Jacksonville
Jacksonville Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.