After a long drive back from Captiva Island; We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Jacksonville. The hotel is brand new and spotless. I had a room on the second floor and the room was extremely spacious, nice couch to sprawl out on, bed was wonderful!! Even my boyfriend who is picky about pillows loved the ones on the bed. Internet service was very good. Pool was rather small but was fine for the two of us. Breakfast had an array of choices ranging from danishes, bagels, cereal and frozen breakfast sandwiches. I have no complaints about this hotel--and recommended it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern all suites AAA three diamond rated property. Complimentary full extensive hot buffet breakfast daily. All suites contain either one king or two queen Sealy upgraded bedding along with a sitting area with a couch that is a queen sleeper sofa. Other suite amenties are: microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, premium television channels and much more. Complimentary wireless internet throughout and also hard wired in the suites. Sparkling swimming pool. Nearby all Jacksonville attractions/venues.Conveniently located off I - two ninety five exit #twenty two with I - ten and I - ninety five close by. Many restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Jacksonville i-295 Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Comfort Suites