My family (2 Adults and 4 kids ranging from 10 to 16) stayed here for one night on our way to Orlando. The hotel was clean and in a good neighborhood. Another plus is it is right off of the highway, so there's no getting lost.
The service was good and the rooms were well appointed and clean. On top of that, the price was great when booking in advance. This one is a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern all suites AAA three diamond rated property. Complimentary full extensive hot buffet breakfast daily. All suites contain either one king or two queen Sealy upgraded bedding along with a sitting area with a couch that is a queen sleeper sofa. Other suite amenties are: microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, premium television channels and much more. Complimentary wireless internet throughout and also hard wired in the suites. Sparkling swimming pool. Nearby all Jacksonville attractions/venues.Conveniently located off I - two ninety five exit #twenty two with I - ten and I - ninety five close by. Many restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Jacksonville i-295 Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Comfort Suites