“Great experienc” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 130 Hotels in Jacksonville
deltona, United States
“Great experienc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Was a very good welcome and helpful staff through stay. Clean room and very comfortable, would stay at this facility again and would expect the same for other Hampton Inns. The hotel was a good value for the price and would recommend to others.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
I am so happy to hear of your wonderful experience with our property. We hope to see you again soon!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Bufalo, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

A great hotel, at a great price in a very convenient location. Room was clean, internet service was without interruption, free breakfast offered a variety of hot and cold items. Located in an area that was convenient to amenities, restaurants, religious and retail locations. Easy access to 295.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to hear that you found our property suitable for your needs.Our award winning property strives to provide top notch service, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. We hope to see you again soon!

Naples, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is your typical Hampton Inn -- Clean with a staff was helpful and efficient. This was a quick overnight business trip where I needed a desk, bed and internet access... The breakfast was not bad...

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that our property met your business needs. Remember, we love having you here!

cairo, GA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

THE staff was very willling to help anyway they could., THE ROOMS WERE FRESH AND THE a/c was on, so the room was nice and cool when i got to it. i go to jax, a lot on business and plan on coming back to this same hotel again !!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
We truly appreicate your glowing review of our property! Thank you for the wonderful comments. We hope to see you again soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Nice Hotel staff was pleasant and friendly;room was clean and comfy.only drawback would be more luggage racks!!Parking was problem during late hours so larger parking lot.The complimentary breakfast was nice a decent variety.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for selecting our property for your getaway. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were very surprised at the condition of this Hampton. It is probably the worst Hampton we have ever stayed in. It was dingy and our room had more scuff marks on the walls than a toddlers room. The A/C was cold, but put out very damp air. My papers were limp and our skin and clothes felt damp. The location was near our meeting and there were great places to eat within walking distance. BUT.. the breakfast the next morning was a disaster! The hotel was full and lots of folks were having breakfast. But a few walked out because the clerk was doing double duty as a "check in and out" clerk and the breakfast room attendant. The apple juice was pure water, the catch tray overflowed onto the floor creating a hazard. They ran out of eggs, sausage patties and everything else. It was replenished only when the clerk/attendant doing double duty had a moment to attend to it. I saw multiple staff standing around doing nothing, while the clerk was rushing back and forth and apologizing for the mess. Later we saw her taking the trash out back. She shouldn't have been on the front counter at all, she was not professional enough, but kudos to her for doing it all. Unless you are all about the cheap rate, drive to the next exit!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience and appreciate your candid comments about the service missteps. Our friendly staff strives to accommodate guests at all times and your feedback will help us to improve and better anticipate guest needs. We hope we can invite you back for a much better service experience. Should you wish to speak about this further please contact me.

Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This was my first time in Jacksonville and I was there for 2 nights on business. the staff was wonderful, the location was directly between the locations I needed to be and even wasn't too far from downtown, where I also had meetings. The location was also safe, both for the belongings in your car as well as a great area to walk around for exercise if you wanted. There were a bunch of restaurants located close to the hotel if you wanted to walk or drive to dinner or lunch. A gas station and grocery store was also across the street. The rooms were very good but not great. In the shower the cocking around the shower was black in a number of places which was dirt or mold. The ceramic tiles in the bathroom were cracking in a few places as water had clearly gotten under them. This is understandable as it is a bathroom, but they needed to be removed, reset and re-grouted. There were a few places where the wall paper on the walls were coming up too, but they also could be easily fixed. Again, a small $500 per room facelift would be a huge difference. I liked the hotel overall and would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
We truly appreicate you feedback as we are always trying to improve our property. Please know that your comments will be directed to the appropriate departments and actions will be taken to enhance and improve our guest rooms. We love having you here.