“Great Place to Stay in Jax” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Saint Petersburg, United States
“Great Place to Stay in Jax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

If you're going to Jax, stay at Hampton Inn Baymeadows. It's clean, safe, and close to the interstate, but not right next to it. There's an abundance of eating places and shopping near by. Outback, Carrabas, Sneaker Sports Bar, and Sticky Fingers BBQ are within a short walking distance. St John's Town Center is a short car ride for more restaruants, movies, and shopping. Hampton Inn Baymeadows is very close to the University of North Florida, our reason for for staying there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing The Hampton Inn for your recent stay. We are a preferred property of The University of North Florida and in fact, the closest Hampton Inn to campus. We are also pleased to offer complimentary shuttle service to campus should you not wish to drive. Like yourself, many guests rave about our proximity to so many restaurants within walking distance. We look forward to your next stay!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Warner Robins, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Awesome Hotel!! I would definitely stay here again. Friendly staff, very clean & a very nice location. We vacationed in Florida, & everything was extremely well. On our next visit to Florida, we will be staying here again. I Love This Place!! :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings from The Hampton Inn! I am so happy to hear that you had an awesome stay with us!! We are currently ranked in the top 5% of all Hampton Inn's in the United States. We are extremley proud of our property and award winning staff. We love having you here and look forward to your next stay!

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed 1 night at this Hampton. It was just what I always expect from a Hampton: friendly service, clean property, and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast buffet was a little tired, OK cheese omelet and fruit salad that looked canned. Nice change of pace with kiwi juice blend at juice dispenser. The overall location is convenient, right next to 295 and there are several chain, mom-and-pop, and fast food restaurants nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay! I am so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. We truly appreciate the comments regarding our breakfast buffet as we are always looking to improve our guest's experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Rotonda West, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed for one night on business travel. Front desk staff very pleasant . My room was very clean and comfortable. Had a 2 queen bed room. Microwave and refrigerator a welcome amenity. Toiletries included shampoo, conditioner, mouth wash, lotion and shower cap. Internet was fast and there are many channels to choose from on the TV. The only disappointing item was the duvet covers were extremely lumpy. I did not use the pool, but it looked very clean and refreshing. I'm not a fan of the On The House breakfast so I passed on that.

The area is very nice with several restaurants within walking distance.

I will definitely stay here again when in Jacksonville.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Greetings from The Hampton Inn! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property for the TripAdvisor community. I am very pelased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We are an award winning Hampton Inn and actually ranked in the top 5% of Hampton Inn's. We are extremley proud of our property and friendly staff. Like yourself, many guests rave about the cleanliness of the guest rooms along with our great location and proximity to restaurants and shops. We hope to see you again soon!

Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very disappointing stay, but at least it was only $69 a night. It felt like being in a motel. We hated staying in this room and felt gross the whole time. Our room had:
* Filthy, old carpet with visible stains everywhere
* A moldy smell and damp feeling to everything, including the carpet, bedding and towels
* Thin, scratchy towels
* Broken towel bar in the bathroom and broken shelf in the kitchenette area
* A bizarre layout, with the TV so far from the bed you could barely see it

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I'm terribly disappointed to hear about the cleanliness and maintenance issues you encountered. Our dedicated team goes through a lengthy process to ensure each room meets our high service expectation and your feedback lets us know we need to reevaluate our processes. Thank you for your comments and please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. If you have any additional comments or concerns, please let us know. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly so that we can be certain to address your concerns. We hope we'll have another opportunity to see you again.

(904) 517-5032
Jennifer.D'Amico@hilton.com
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Had a GREAT visit here over the Fourth of July week. Quick, convenient location, lots of shopping and restaraunts nearby, and clean wonderful Hampton rooms. Breakfast every morning until 10 am. You can't go wrong.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with the trip advisor community. We are so happy you were able to enjoy such a wonderful holiday weekend at our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rockville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were passing through Jacksonville and needed a place to spend the night. This hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff were all pleasant and helpful. The only downside was the breakfast, which consisted of typical "continental" hotel breakfasts and some sad-looking warmed-up sausage patties and quiche triangles. We also would like a separate sleeping room whenever we stay at a hotel (two small children), and this was the one-room style.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our award winning property! We appreciate your feedback on our On The House Hot Breakfast Buffet and will work to improve the quality of our breakfast items. We are always looking to improve! Our goal is to have each and every guest leave 100% satisifed. We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows? Share your experiences!