“Nice hotel, perfect nights sleep” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Nice hotel, perfect nights sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just another Hampton Inn homerun hotel. Right off of I-295 with several restaurants within walking distance, in fact there are across the parking lot. Good breakfast, friendly staff. Stayed here on both ends of a trip to visit family in Florida.

Room Tip: Carrabbas Italian restaurant, which is 100 yds from the hotel, is always a nice place to eat.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Greetings from The Hampton Inn! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are very proud of our award winning Hampton Inn. In fact we are ranked in the top 15% of all Hampton Inn's in the United States. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms accommodations as well as breakfast. Please come back and see us. We love having you here!

225 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My son and I stayed here for three nights while in Florida for the Daytona 500. The location is convenient to Jacksonville and to points further south on I-95. It's not far to get to Saint Augustine for sightseeing and it's only 30 minutes to the Jacksonville Airport.

This hotel is typical of a Hampton Inn. The service is friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was average. They were out of a few basics like butter and the OJ machine was out of order. They made up for it by supplying larger cartons of OJ.

The hotel is clean. The air conditioner was a bit noisy when it turned on but we got used to it.

Nearby there are a few casual places to eat and there is a Publix supermarket only a minute or two down the road as well as a Walgreens within walking distance.

The next time we are in Jacksonville I will certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. We truly appreicate the feedback as we are always working to not only meet your needs but exceed them! Our breakfast has been enhanced to include fresh waffles, two egg products, along with one meat product, muffins, danishes, donuts, fresh fruit, whole fruit, hot oatmeal and much more! We hope you will venture back to Jacksonville to enjoy our buffet along with our wonderful guest rooms.

Gainesville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was in Florida for business and having to meet with clients in Tampa and Orlando, I was making my way back up to Georgia and I stopped in Jacksonville for the night. The desk clerk was wonderful, professional and polite. The room was clean and fresh and the bed was perfect and exactly what I needed after a long day on the road.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are very proud of our property and guests tend to rave about our comfortable "Cloud 9 Bedding," clean white linens and soft and fluffy bath towels. We are located right off of I-295 which is a perfect location when traveling through Jacksonville. We hope you will come back and stay with us again if you find yourself in Jacksonville.

Ridgeway, South Carolina, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great overnight stay on the way to Tampa. Room and staff were great. Very close to restaurants. The breakfast in the morning was exceptional for being complimentary. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
We truly appreciate your response! Our Hampton Inn is truly one of the best! In fact, we are ranked in the top 15% of all Hampton Inn's. Guests tend to love the fact that we are within walking distance to over 10 different restaurants. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of this convenience. Please come back and see us. We love having you here!

Tamarac, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were driving north from Florida and decided to do it in three days. We also decided that we would spend the two nights on the road at Hampton Inns. Our first stop was in Jacksonville, FL. The hotel was a bit older than we had anticipated and the very reasonable price of $56.05 should have clued us in. Our room was on the first floor in the far rear of the hotel. The room was clean and neat with all the amenities you expect from a Hampton Inn. They had even provided the two extra pillows we had requested. However, when we got into bed we found that the duvet was extremely heavy and although it was cold in Jacksonville for us, I threw off the duvet on my bed (we had two queen sized beds). My wife did not sleep much at all due to the very loud air conditioning/reverse cycle heat unit in the wall under the window. The next morning she mentioned it to the front desk so they could have it fixed and to our surprise they cancelled our bill. We left early in the morning and did not stay for breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your response and feedback. We are always looking to improve our service so that we are able to provide top notch service and amenities to our guests. Our Hampton Inn is 5 years old and was actually recently renovated in January 2013 to include a fresh new "perfect mix lobby," a renovated Fitness Center, new carpet on all guest room hallways and several new amenities in the guest rooms. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Decent place to stay for my recent business trip.
The location is near a handful of restaurants that you can walk to so that was very nice. The staff was super helpful and friendly so that was a big plus. Breakfast is included which was nice.
The rooms were just okay but the bed was super comfy and I slept like a rock.

• Stayed October 2012
Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you for your response. I am so glad to hear that you found our location off of I-295 to be convenient for your business trip. Travelers tend to find our location to be very pleasant with close proximity to shops and restaurants all while getting a quiet peaceful nights sleep. We hope you will choose Hampton Inn in the near future.

Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Just getting around to reviewing 2 stays in July and August 2012. Great Hampton property with everything you would expect. Rooms are clean, breakfast was great and pool was perfect. Check out the sports bar next door and the Bubba Burger Grill across the street. Will be my new base on all future Jax trips.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property! We are very pleased to hear about your wonderful experience. Guests tend to love our proximity to restaurants and find it convenient that they are able to walk. We look forward to welcoming you in the future!

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows? Share your experiences!