“Great spot and Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4888 Lenoir Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32216   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #37 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Great spot and Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stayed here for 3 weeks starting middle of May. Rooms were clean, the place was quiet and the staff was the friendliest and most helpful that I have ever encountered. Especially Carol who took care of us all at Breakfast and was the most wonderful person. To all staff thanks again for everything. Can't wait for a return trip

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lexington, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for one night on 5/23/2014 as a stop over on the way home from a cruise. Hotel was well maintained and our room was very clean. Location is excellent, in the middle of a large complex of hotels. Safety is always a prime factor for us, and this location is A+ for safety in Jacksonville. We had dinner at a nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant. We did not use the attractive outdoor pool. The bathroom was clean, towels fluffy and shower head perfect. Also most important was the very comfortable mattress and clean bedding. All of this for $85 / night made us overlook the minor problem of inconvenient electrical outlets to charge our phone & I pad. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I thought the rooms were nice and clean, the service was excellent, the staff was friendly but the wifi at this hotel SUCKED. I've stayed out about 1000 nights in the past 5-6 years and this is THE WORST wifi I've ever experienced. I would rather them not even offer internet than tease me with this trash. I stay in hotels because I have to work. The lack of decent wifi and outlets near the desk and beds made this a very frustrating stay.

Room Tip: DO NOT stay here if you are here on business.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
JAXBB, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Jacksonville. Thank you for your compliments on service and staff. I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you experienced as result of the poor Wi-Fi service. Unfortunately we discovered the following day, the router went out. It defaulted to the second back up service however you are corrected it was extremely slow. In addition we are in the process of upgrading our WiFi again to one of the best currently available.
Myakka City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stayed here for two nights for a short trip. Location was very accessible to everywhere we were going. We stayed in the suite and the room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. A number of food options nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Louisville, KY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I've never stayed in a hotel room with less accessible electrical outlets! My husband and I had to crawl under the oversized desk to reach the only free outlets in the room. It was very inconvenient to say the least. Many properties have outlets built into the side table lamps or built into the desk, etc. but not here!

The room itself was just okay. The carpet was stained in places and the towels, washcloths, etc were all very thin. The shower head was excellent though! I definitely give them credit for that!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
JAXBB, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and sharing your experience. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.
Please be assured that we are taking steps to avoid such problems in the future. We are working on implementing the desk outlet in all of our rooms soon.
If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me directly. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to this area.
Rocky River, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stayed here on our trip down to Cape Canaveral. We have stayed in this hotel in the past and the value was ok. The staff was okay and the room itself was okay. We did have an issue with the TV but they did come and correct it for us promplty. I was a little disappointed because they did not have any fresh coffee made in the evening and early morning. Not as many little amenities as some of the other chains offer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for Choosing Fairfield Inn &Suites by Marriott As your Hotel of choice during your recent trip to FL. We appreciate you staying with us again and I apologize the coffee wasn't available during your recent visit. I will make sure this is corrected and look forward to your future stay with us. Please let us know what other amenities you like to see us have

Best regards
Javier Gil-General Manager
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

First I can't say enough about the staff, always smiling and helpful. Special thanks to the sales manager Jayne Burroughs. We had a block of rooms for my daughters sweet 16 and I tell you Fairfield you were so wonderful to us. The entire hotel is so clean till you can tell attention to detail is a priority. The rooms were so spacious and beds super comfortable. We looked at every hotel in that area and my daughter chose you because you far surpass the others in that area. If you are booking for an individual or group then choose Fairfield butler you won't be disappointed. Great hot breakfast as well. We will certainly be back.

• Stayed February 2014

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard? Share your experiences!