“THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
Ranked #38 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I recently stay at this hotel for 3 days the service was awful and the rooms were the same. My sink in my room leaked the entire time of my stay I was not offered another room nor did they offer to fix the problem. My credit card was over charged additional fees and I didn't receive the extra Marriott rewards points that I was promised per manager. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS HOTEL...THEY WILL TRY TO OVER CHARGE YOU!!!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Holbrook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We arrived late and they had the room waiting with smiles and happy faces.
Great room, and in the morning a great breakfast, Check in and Out with ease. Supper friendly at the desk an through the hotel with all staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Chesterfield, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We spent one night at this hotel on our way to Southern Florida. The staff was friendly and the room was nicely appointed. The only down side was the mustiness in the room. After being in the room for a while, the mustiness was not as noticeable but did cause some breathing difficulties for my wife. In all fairness to the hotel, we did not report our issue to the staff and just went with what we had. The breakfast buffet was nice and what one would expect at a Fairfield Inn. If back in the area, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Tallahassee, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Stayed here for the jacksonville jazz festival. can't say enough about it. was expecting standard room/ service for this chain.
the room and bathroom were large, well appointed and immaculately CLEAN! the 2 queen beds were comfortable, clean sheets and plenty of towels. the service was the best-the front desk was helpful, efficient, pleasant. cleaning and service staff were pleasant-even smiled at you- when we called for additional linen after 9PM, they came up within 5 minutes with a smile!.the free breakfast bar was well stocked and staff were friendly.
Nowadays good service and cleanliness are the exception rather than the rule even for big chain hotels, but must say this is one of the best hotel experiences I've had anywhere.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

This property looks more like a Courtyard than a Fairfield. The lobby was bright and modern and the room was clean and quiet. Marriott must be trying to move the Fairfield hotels upscale because the newer properties seem to be nicer than Courtyards. The value I got for the room was much higher than expected. The room was not fancy but was nice. The AC system was quiet and the wifi worked well. A nice place to stay between the airport and the beach.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Booked this hotel, being familiar with the Butler Blvd./I-95 area. Turned out to be a great location and a nice, comfortable hotel. Lobby is not the newest fairfield design, but updated and modern with an invitiing feel. Checkin was efficient and friendly. Was pleasantly surprised with the upscale design of the room, especially the bathroom, with nice tile floor and an upscale vanity area. Bed was very comfortaable with two differnet types of pillows. I preferred the fluffier ones. Lighting was another plus, with several fixtures throughout the room on three way switches. Never did get to breakfast, but it looked to be just as nice as the rest of the hotel.

Location is great with easy access to I-95 and Butler. Two minutes away are a Cracker Barrel and Applebees, with many more options a few miles away at Town Center.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is a newer and rather beautiful Fairfield Inn and Suites. I used my Marriott Points for a 1 night stay. I arrived at 3pm on a Wednesday and tried to check into my room. I am a GOLD Marriott Member. The lady told me that my room wasn't ready yet. She did not use my name or mention that I was a GOLD member. About 20 minutes later she called me up and said a King Room was available but it was a handicap assessible room. It was located on the 2nd floor - it seemed that there were quite a few handicap rooms for a hotel this size. My major annoyance with this type of room is the shower. About 30 minutes after I had settled in front desk called me as said someone had just viewed that room and thought they left the credit card on the bed they were sending someone up to look for it. I assured her their was no credit card on the bed and anywhere in the room. She came up and looked for the card. She said the people checked into that room but once they viewed it changed their mind. These are only minor inconveniences. My major complaint was I could here every conversation in the adjacent room. The walls are very thin. They talked until about 1 am before they fell alseep and I finally got some rest. As always I love the Marriott beds. Breakfast buffet was same as usual and satisfied my breakfast needs.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard? Share your experiences!