“Enjoyed my stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Jacksonville, FL (North)

You added Value Place Jacksonville, FL (North) to your Saves list
Value Place Jacksonville, FL (North)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10520 Balmoral Circle West, Jacksonville, FL 32218   |
Special Offer
Free Wi-FI
Ranked #90 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Halifax, Canada
“Enjoyed my stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed for two weeks while doing volunteer work. Location is new, rooms very comfortable and very affordable and I really enjoyed my stay (moreso than I would have in a hotel). Management was great and ensured my stay was comfortable and assisted me with accomodations when the property delayed opening and I had no whee to go. Definately recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GeneralManager32218, Manager at Value Place Jacksonville, FL (North), responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
Thank you for being flexible & understanding, I can certainly understand how frustrating for you it was.
We do like to see that our guests have a great experience with us.
Hope to see you again!

Neptune Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I was worried staying at a value place, but when I arrived, the front desk staff was amazing and friendly. Especially andrea, who went out of her way to explain different places in the area to eat and was also kind enough to call a taxi for me to get back to the airport.
Andrea and the staff made my stay an enjoyable one. r

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We certainly strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I do hope we see you in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

this is a great location to stay at, the staff is amazing and tends to all your needs. Andrea is a great general manager who makes sure her guests are happy and Jeff the safety attendant always makes sure the location is safe and free from drama and crime. I know I am safe and secure here.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
GeneralManager32218, General Manager at Value Place Jacksonville, FL (North), responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out a Trip Adviser survey for us. I am extremely thrilled that you are enjoying your stay!
We work hard to ensure that we offer a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
Andrea Spencer
Value Place Jacksonville North.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great staff , clean , and affordable I can recommend this to my friens and family.
Anyone who needs a home away from home should stay here. I indeed saved money as my room had a full size kitchen. Plenty of parking and great accessibility off I 95 and I 295 to airport or down town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business