“Variety” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #425 of 1,740 restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
“Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I enjoy Golden Corral for it's variety of food, it's pretty good. The only problem I have is I eat to much and leave miserable.

Visited November 2012

64% Recommend
Jacksonville, Florida
“Not the best and not the worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's average for a buffet and on the cleaner side of Golden Corrals. I know a lot of people worry about buffets and germs so I always look very closely when I go to a buffett since obviously I don't want to be sick. This place, keeps fairly clean but depends on how busy they are from what I have seen. The staff is friendly. I would recommend if you like Golden Corral. If you are not a buffett person, than I would stay away because this restaurant is only average and I've seen some days that I feel it could be kept cleaner.

Visited October 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great value, huge choice of foods...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

you're definitely not gonna run out of choices here. You can start healthy with about 6 "kinds" iof salad. then move to any of several "type" sections. Like Mexican with tacos, and spicy food. Southern, fried chicken with or without skin, bourbon chicken, black eyed peas. Even steaks on a regular basis and they aren't to bad!
Then come the deserts. Yes you have to save room. they have almost anything you could want including an ice cream machine.
The bad side is that it is very busy, the service is good and the gals hustle but get overwhelmed by the numbers sometimes. You may have to wait a little for your drinks. Other than that it is a hoppin place.

If you like this make sure you mark helpful.
Thanks Berny

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ingersoll, Canada
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great value and food for the family! Very clean, lots of selection, and the price was right. Thanks!

Visited August 2012
Saint George, UT
“Some good, some not so good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

My friend wanted to go eat at Golden Corral because he really likes it. I am not really a fan of the restaurant myself but I thought maybe a Florida location could be different. The inside of the restaurant was very smoking, so their hood vents were obviously not working very well. I tried some of the bourbon chicken and two other types of chicken and 1 pork dish and none of them were good. I liked the fried catfish and popcorn shrimp aalong with the mashed potatoes and gravy but even the desserts were not good. Luckily it was only $7.00/person and I my friend paid. I would never go back and eat at that restaurant.

• Visited June 2012