“business stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Omaha, Nebraska
“business stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Business took me to MacClenny (about 15 miles away) and choose to stay here for 5 nights. it was worth the drive each morning. Clean and all the staff were very friendly. Yes - it probably good stand a little face lift but those items haven't ever meant much to me. Feeling safe and comfortable are my #1's. Lots of area for evening walks on the property and nearby. They even offered a managers reception on Tues & Wed nights. Unusual for most Hamptons. Would stay again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

A friend arranged this hotel for us and we were pleased with his choice. The staff were helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the menu changed from day to day so it didn't become boring. (We were there for 4 days!) We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Wichita, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Solid hotel, very nice and competent staff. It needs a couple of maintenance items like carpet in the hallway on the 2nd floor addressed, but is a good, safe choice in the area. I would have no issue staying here again or recommending it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-10 West Jacksonville, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thank you for the compliments for our friendly staff. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and it is always our priority to help our guests have a great experience at our hotel. We are in the beginning stages of renovation throughout our hotel and hope to have you back with us again soon!!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We arrived and found fruit and coffee ready for us. Our duvet was also clean and ready for us to immediately stretch out and rest our backs. This is what we expect from Hampton Inn--continued and consistent quality.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Queens NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Servie and accommodations at this Hampton Inn were comfortable and friendly, which is what I have come to expect at Hampton Inns along along the east coast. While there was a slight problem with a noisy air vent in our room, the manager was very accommodating in her handling of the situation. As usual, the service and the breakfast made the stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Mt. Pleasnt, SC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have stayed at other chains, but we have found the Hilton/Hampton Inns to be consistently clean, spacious, and conveniently located when we travel. We especially like the luxurious bedding that I feel is as good as any luxury hotel. We used to own a beachfront condo that rented for $$$$$ and I always complained about our cleaning services, cheap, skimpy, sometimes worn bedding. Hampton Inn's was always better!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Tampa Bay, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Do not stay on third floor if you do not smoke. Make sure you ask about smoking when you check in. I was not informed this was a smoking floor and I am very allergic. Did not sleep all night. I was in a non smoking room on the non smoking side, but the people next door smoked anyway. Carpet and furniture dirty.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-10 West Jacksonville, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
I'm sorry to hear about the unpleasant smoke smell you encountered from neighboring designated smoking areas. We appreciate your feedback and will keep this in mind as we work to improve our services and ensure we're meeting our guests' needs. We hope that we'll have another opportunity to serve you and make your next stay a comfortable and enjoyable one.

Been to Hampton Inn I-10 West Jacksonville? Share your experiences!