“A wonderful Hampton Inn experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Coral Springs, United States
“A wonderful Hampton Inn experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We were so pleased with this hotel. Immaculately clean, friendly and helpful staff....great breakfast! It's not far from the freeway for weary travelers. Only thing missing is a hot tub. We are now fans of Hampton Inns!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-10 West Jacksonville, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay with us. It is always our goal to give our guests an immaculately clean and comfortable room, along with a friendly and caring staff to back it up. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you travel through Jacksonville!

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cullman, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Because Hampton Inns is so consistant, we would rather stay at them instead of any other establishments. We have never gotten any bad service or food in any of these establishments. Wonderful experience to stay at Hamptons.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. We always enjoy having you stay with us. You're like family. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
New Haven, Connecticut, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a modern, well appointed, clean and quiet hotel. I always enjoy restful sleep here and look forward to stopping at this property. Located within 0.5 miles of the exit, it's convenient setting makes getting back onto I10 (W or E) east.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We found this Inn to be very convenient to our needs in visiting family. The breakfast was varied each morning and hot. Coffee was available during the whole day. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and commodious. It is our second time at this particular Inn and we expect to use it again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

New Castle, Delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed overnight at this Hampton on our way home from a trip to the Gulf Coast. It is conveniently located off I-10 and we like to stay at Hamptons when we travel because they offer
such great hotels and a free breakfast!

The service at this one was not what we are used to, however. We arrived late for check in (probably around 1am) because our travel was delayed a bit more than we expected. I had called ahead during the evening to notify the hotel of the late check-in and the person I spoke with was very friendly. However, when we arrived for check-in the night-shift receptionist acted like we had completely inconvenienced her for the night. She seemed bothered that she had to answer the door (it is locked after hours). She barely spoke except to tell me our room number and that the elevators were down the hall. We had not unpacked the car, so I went back out the front entrance to retrieve our bags. The sign at the door instructed visitors to swipe their room key for entrance, but there is no electronic device to use. Instead, I rang the doorbell and the same receptionist let us in (seemingly bothered to have gotten up to help us yet again). When I told her I there was no place to swipe my key card, she sighed and stated "I told you that you can only swipe at the side entrances." First, she had never told me that. Second, why is there a sign indicating that one should swipe a card when that is not a possibility at that entrance?

We were exhausted and ready for bed, so we decided to forget about the grouchy receptionist and get some sleep. The HVAC system and refrigerator in the room seemed to hum and vibrate all night, making sleep a bit difficult. The halls were relatively quiet though and the beds were comfortable as usual at the Hampton. Breakfast was the typical selection of hot and cold choices. The food was good and plentiful.

Overall, I suppose the stay was fine since it was only one night. It's hard to judge the service of this hotel based on experience with just one person, but I can say that I understand why that receptionist is assigned to the night shift.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
myralynn610, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-10 West Jacksonville, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We understand how important first impressions can be and whether staying with us for one night or several, you should never feel undervalued or disrespected. Please accept our sincerest apologies. We are addressing your concerns with our front office team and looking into the lobby signage and HVAC noise you also mentioned. Please consider giving us another chance to serve you.

Regards,
Myra Ash
Ruffs Dale, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We have used this hotel twice on each of our trips to Florida. It is on our way and we were so pleased with it that we stayed again this year on our way to Florida. What we appreciate the most is the complete change of bedding that is done between guests. I do not appreciate the way other hotels put the same bedspread back on the beds with each guest. This is extremely important to my wife and I. I feel that the rooms are very clean and fresh and that is why we stay at Hampton Inns whenever we go on a trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a typical Hampton, with well-appointed rooms, friendly staff, and a good breakfast included in the price. However, being there without a car left very little choice for evening meals. The Chinese and Italian in the nearby mall are take out only, with a couple of tables inside if you want to sit there to eat the food they have handed you in the take out bag. The only place with table service within walking distance was Cracker Barrel. Our meals there were worse than disappointing. So I can recommend this Hampton highly if you can drive out of the immediate area to find restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn I-10 West Jacksonville? Share your experiences!