“Average, chain steak-house meal” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Lewisville, Texas
“Average, chain steak-house meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a chain restaurant decorated in a Texas motif. There was nothing wrong with the meal, the drinks, entrees and bread were all acceptable - but just average. I've had better steaks and sides at other steakhouse chains and the bread was just average. For example, Texas Roadhouse is much better. Again, the meal was o.k. - but just that. Nothing to praise or criticize.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Dusseldorf, Germany
“I'll see you again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

friendly, fast (too fast), good quality, I'll be back (hopefully soon)

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ft lauderdale
“Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

On April 15th we were in the area checking out a boarding school so we decided to go at a place where you know what you are going to get since is a chain restaurant. There is no complaint about the food. Service is another story. This waitress (who claimed to have been new) served us appetizers, entrees with plated sides, two glasses of water for each three of us (6 glasses), 3 deserts, 2 coffees and she NEVER picked up any dirty dish from the table. Yes she had to come and check on the food twice, but why didn't she grab a couple of dishes on the way back? She went by our table at least 15 times towards the kitchen, and not a single time she entered that kitchen carrying anything. We never saw a busser, and the rest of the servers were just tending their tables, noticing the pile at our table, but offered no help for their co-worker, zero attempt, When second desert was brought for my son, he actually pushed the dirty dishes towards the edge of the table to make some room, she said, "sorry about that guys, I am new and got a little behind here". Picked up the appetizer plates and came back with check. Just two appetizer plates. Where was the dining room manager? In other Longhorn's, they actually come at your table to assure that you are satisfied. Having been a server myself, i know what's like, and we actually tipped her well, but I have to say that the whole staff needs a little "slapping" because there were no team players there and you were surrounded by mediocrity. If they read these, I hope they can use my comments to improve service.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, CA
“Pleasant meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

So keep in mind that this is a chain restaurant so if you are looking for boutique/ up scale dinning obviously this is not the place to be. However with that being said my meal here was very enjoyable. We were seated in a reasonable amount of time for a busy evening and the service really was phenomenal.

I ordered the prime rib and it was cooked to the degree that I liked it. I also did not need to prompt the waiter for drink refills - which is always a bonus. The whole experience was positive and if I were in the area I would go there again at a future point in time.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orange Park, Florida
“Prices have increased !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

We love a good steak which is always provided but their prices are increasing, it appears, weekly. I don't go there as often as I use to.

Visited February 2012