“Stay in an odd-numbered room!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4415 Southside Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA - Get Up to 10% Off
Ranked #2 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Stay in an odd-numbered room!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a nice Hampton Inn in a great location, mid-way between downtown and the beach. The breakfast area is very nice, and the fitness room is new refurbished. I understand the lobby will be refurbished next. The only downside to this property is that the patrons of the ale house on the side of the property with even-numbered rooms are LOUD, and we stayed there over a weekend, which meant they were loud until all hours of the night.

Room Tip: You must get an odd-numbered room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Polygirl86,
Thank you for writting a review of our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with us! If your travels ever bring you back to Jacksonville, we would love to have you stay again, we will be sure to get you on the odd numbers side of the building. Dan Jordan/?GM

250 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Turkish first
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Hampton Inn's have always been my hotel of choice. But this Hampton in is over the top. Stayed in the king suite w/ jacuzzi tub and felt like I was in paradise. Plenty of nice restaurants surrounding the hotel and tons of places to shop. Definetly will try to stay here again!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Anita L,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! I'm glad to read how impressed you were with us, and that you enjoyed our location. I trust the jacuzzi was relaxing for you. Thanks again and we can't wait to see you again! Dan Jordan//GM
Baltimore, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

First time staying at this location after staying at most of the other area Hamptons.

First off, the location here is PERFECT. Walking distance to a bunch of restaurants, and the Jacksonville Ale House is right next door. You can't beat this location!

Staff was cordial on check-in. Cleaning staff was very thorough. The tub was the cleanest tub I've ever seen in a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Augusta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The lobby area was lovely. Based on reviews fromTrip Advisor and my own previous experience, I was very surprised by the poor quality of the beds. I was told by a staff member during the check out process, that the beds were 9 years old. He stated he would tell the manager of our dissatisfaction with the beds. I was not aware of the 100% satisfaction policy... I would not stay at that location again, until the beds were replaced with newer models.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear TravelBug0103,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words on our lobby and we apologize you were uncomfortable in our bedding. We know how important this amenity is to your satisfaction and we will keep your comments in mind as we look towards future improvements. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town so we might show you the quality hotel stay you expect and deserve. Dan Jordan//GM
Bremen, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because the friends of my in laws have stayed here several times due to prox to school. We had a room right next to elevator but heard no noise at any time. Quite, clean and spacious rooms. Staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast was hot and served great coffee. The hotel looks to be a business hotel but can handle family and friends without issue. There are dozens of places to eat within walking and short drives. Definatly will be staying again to meet up with family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I decided to try this hotel on my last business trip and was very pleased I did. The hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel provides complimentary breakfast each morning and even a bagged breakfast you can grab and go. The hotel is located in a great area for shopping and eating. Overall this is a top notch hotel for business travelers. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I travel to Jacksonville on business multiple times per year, and always come back to the Hampton Inn on Southside Blvd. I think the people are the major reason, although it has just been a good experience on every occasion, so they have earned my business. I first chose the area because I like the availability of restaurants within walking distance, and it is fairly close to where I do business. I am always warmly welcomed back by the front desk staff. The facility is always very clean and neat. It is not new, or even recently upgraded, but I like the feel. I find the rooms comfortable, the internet seems to be fast and always working, and the nights are quiet, despite a the presence of bars and restaurants in the vicinity. I even love the breakfast. I am not a big fan of the breakfasts in the lobby, but at this location, both the dining area and the chef/person in charge are excellent. The food seems a bit better, the dining area is clean and accomodating, I look forward to it. The last point is that the area is growing and has numerous newer options to stay, but I just feel that this Hampton Inn has earned my loyalty and I will continue to go back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area

Address: 4415 Southside Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
#1 Family Hotel in Jacksonville
#1 Business Hotel in Jacksonville
#2 Romantic Hotel in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Southside Blvd-Deerwood Pk Hotel Jacksonville
Hampton Inn And Suites Jacksonville-Southside Blvd-Deerwood Pk
Hampton Inn Jacksonville
Jacksonville Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.