You added Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
Ranked #1 of 130 Hotels in Jacksonville
Charleston, South Carolina
“Love this hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Hampton Inn's have always been my hotel of choice. But this Hampton in is over the top. Stayed in the king suite w/ jacuzzi tub and felt like I was in paradise. Plenty of nice restaurants surrounding the hotel and tons of places to shop. Definetly will try to stay here again!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Anita L,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! I'm glad to read how impressed you were with us, and that you enjoyed our location. I trust the jacuzzi was relaxing for you. Thanks again and we can't wait to see you again! Dan Jordan//GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Turkish first
Baltimore, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

First time staying at this location after staying at most of the other area Hamptons.

First off, the location here is PERFECT. Walking distance to a bunch of restaurants, and the Jacksonville Ale House is right next door. You can't beat this location!

Staff was cordial on check-in. Cleaning staff was very thorough. The tub was the cleanest tub I've ever seen in a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Augusta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The lobby area was lovely. Based on reviews fromTrip Advisor and my own previous experience, I was very surprised by the poor quality of the beds. I was told by a staff member during the check out process, that the beds were 9 years old. He stated he would tell the manager of our dissatisfaction with the beds. I was not aware of the 100% satisfaction policy... I would not stay at that location again, until the beds were replaced with newer models.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear TravelBug0103,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words on our lobby and we apologize you were uncomfortable in our bedding. We know how important this amenity is to your satisfaction and we will keep your comments in mind as we look towards future improvements. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town so we might show you the quality hotel stay you expect and deserve. Dan Jordan//GM
Bremen, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because the friends of my in laws have stayed here several times due to prox to school. We had a room right next to elevator but heard no noise at any time. Quite, clean and spacious rooms. Staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast was hot and served great coffee. The hotel looks to be a business hotel but can handle family and friends without issue. There are dozens of places to eat within walking and short drives. Definatly will be staying again to meet up with family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I decided to try this hotel on my last business trip and was very pleased I did. The hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel provides complimentary breakfast each morning and even a bagged breakfast you can grab and go. The hotel is located in a great area for shopping and eating. Overall this is a top notch hotel for business travelers. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I travel to Jacksonville on business multiple times per year, and always come back to the Hampton Inn on Southside Blvd. I think the people are the major reason, although it has just been a good experience on every occasion, so they have earned my business. I first chose the area because I like the availability of restaurants within walking distance, and it is fairly close to where I do business. I am always warmly welcomed back by the front desk staff. The facility is always very clean and neat. It is not new, or even recently upgraded, but I like the feel. I find the rooms comfortable, the internet seems to be fast and always working, and the nights are quiet, despite a the presence of bars and restaurants in the vicinity. I even love the breakfast. I am not a big fan of the breakfasts in the lobby, but at this location, both the dining area and the chef/person in charge are excellent. The food seems a bit better, the dining area is clean and accomodating, I look forward to it. The last point is that the area is growing and has numerous newer options to stay, but I just feel that this Hampton Inn has earned my loyalty and I will continue to go back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Beaufort, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our family spent a miserable night in this hotel, waking up around 2:00am with no air conditioning. When we complained to the front desk we were told by a totally unsympathetic individual that it was sometimes a problem with the upper floors and that we should have complained when it occurred and that waiting until the next morning to complain was just too late. In other words, since we didn't get our entire family out of bed to change rooms or have maintenance visit at 2am there was not even a sorry offerred. Obviously these people were already aware of a problem with the upper rooms as evidenced by their initial response. There are many hotels available in this area - choose a different one!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Freda W,
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the AC unit not working in your room. I've worked with our maintenance team to fix the issue, however I apologize that it wasn't resolved sooner. I'm also terribly sorry for the way you were treated when bringing this to our attention. I can assure you this is not typical nor tolerated and has been addressed. Thank you again for your review and I hope you reconsider staying with us again the next time you return to the area.
Dan Jordan//GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB
#16 of 130 in Jacksonville
4.5 of 5 stars 127 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#2 of 10 in Jacksonville Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 800 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area

Address: 4415 Southside Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Jacksonville
#3 Business Hotel in Jacksonville
#4 Romantic Hotel in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Jacksonville-Southside Blvd-Deerwood Pk
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Southside Blvd-Deerwood Pk Hotel Jacksonville
Hampton Inn Jacksonville
Jacksonville Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.