“Delicious Sushi, Always Enjoyable!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #345 of 1,775 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Sushi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious Sushi, Always Enjoyable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I always enjoy visiting Yashi. The restaurant is small, but the sushi is delicious and fresh. They have a great variety of rolls, so I love trying new ones every time I visit! The service is quick and the staff is very kind. The restaurant is fairly small, but the atmosphere is (usually) quiet and intimate. Sometimes the area can get a bit noisy if there are small children, but I rarely experience a problem.

Trenton, New Jersey
“Sushi and sake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place is a great find, whether you are traveling and tired of road food, or actually need to find a bona-fide good sushi place (with bar). Recommend the outside tables for sake bombs but, debauchery aside, the food is very good. The sushi was very fresh, and the chef actually came out to be sure he understood our order correctly.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Sushi and Sashimi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I visited Yashi Sushi twice over a week long stay in Jacksonville. It was highly convenient to the Aloft Tapestry Park (all of 70 yards from the hotel).

The interior is relatively basic, but I was always quickly served and the quality of food was very good.

I will certainly be back when I am next in Jacksonville.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenland, New Hampshire
“Good sushi restaurant in a convenient spot in Jacksonville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I choose this place after visiting 2 nearby places (starbucks and orange leaf) so the location is great for a nice night out. We had a hectic day on our trip to Jacksonville, so it was nice to sit down.

Tried quite a few different items between us, although they ignored the fact that I said gluten free and my wife said no sesame seeds due to an allergy, but the fish had a great taste, the atmosphere is kind of fun, and the value is good.

If in the area and a sushi fan - give it a try.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food...nothing extraordinary”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was my first visit to this diamond in the rough. I love sushi, so I had high expectations for this place. Food was good, not great. Service was good...not great. I've been to a few sushi establishments and this would probably rank #3 on that list. The shrimp friend rice is really good here. There was a distinct tuna smell in the restaurant where the sushi chef was preping. Wasn't a fan of that. Overall...I recommend it to anyone looking for a quick bite.