“Excellent food and service at a reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent food and service at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to Seven Bridges for my birthday. Our entrees were hazelnut-encrusted chicken over cheesy mashed potatoes, and fish and chips. The chicken had a cherry sauce which complemented the hazelnuts. Fish was crispy outside and flaky inside. Seven Bridges beers are excellent...I had the Sweet Magnolia Brown Ale. Usually on weekends, there is live music on the patio, but the setting was relaxing even without the music. Service was quick and friendly, and I was even "comped" a dessert since it was my birthday. I now consider Seven Bridges to be my "neighborhood pub", and will return often

• Visited July 2013

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Good place for drinks after work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I recently left Jacksonville and had drinks here to celebrate the new job and location. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. Their house brews are good, but that is all they offer.

Visited July 2013
Orange Park, Florida
“Very happy 9 top. Yum, yum, yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

A group of 9 of us went for a farewell lunch for one of our co-workers and the staff did a great job of accommodating us, without a reservation, and then served us quickly and efficiently without getting flustered like some wait staff do with large tables. The drinks stayed filled. The food was excellent. I had the hummus and goat cheese salad with red peppers and tomatoes. It comes with soft, delicious flat bread. You can add meat to it if you want for a small up charge. Among the other diner, there were hamburgers, salads, and soups. All was happily enjoyed. The only slightly negative statement, from a habitual complainer, was the fries were a little salty. Keep in mind that large parties have automatic 18% gratuity added to the bill.

• Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice place, a bit skimpy on their specials...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went here for our anniversary. Had a good time with a great server. The food was excellent and made to perfection. However I had the 16oz strip with the crab and hollandaise, they could have put a bit more crab and hollandaise on it. I don't think the steak was 16oz either. It was excellent but for the price I shoulda got what was advertised. Picture attached, you be the judge.
The evening was great and the beer just fine. You'll like their beers go ahead and give them all a try.

if you find this helpful please mark it so. Thanks Berny

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

On vacation and stopped to have dinner and meet an old friend. It was great. The food and service were really good. I had the shrimp tacos and they were wonderful. The waiter was very patient and understood that we were visiting and let us have to opportunity to talk without a lot of interruptions. I would absolutely return again when I'm in the area.

• Visited May 2013