“Cold Beer - Yes!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Cold Beer - Yes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Found this place tucked away near Tinseltown. The place has a fairly large bar area with flat screens everywhere. There's also high tops and booths. They brew their own beer - we were pleased. We started with Tapas... DELISH! We ordered the meatloaf (ground beef and Italian sausage served over white cheddar mashed potatoes)... terrific. I was terribly disappointed with their gorgonzola pear salad. Never getting that again. It was so flavorless, even the dressing was watered down. The service was decent. Everyone helps each other out, so we never had to wait for our server. Overall, it's a great place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orange Park, Florida
“Great Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This place has it all. Home brewed beer and gourmet entres. I really like the hazel nut crusted chicken, or was it pecan crusted tilapia? The beer is delicious as well. Its quite filling but the flavors are magnificent.

Los Angeles, California
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great crowd... Came on a Tuesday evening. I couldn't believe how busy it was. Maybe a bit too busy.... Very loud to hear conversation at times.

Good food. I had the shrimp and grits. Flavorable and plenty of shrimp. I got my grits fix. Hard to find places in So Cal that serve grits... And especially serve it this good.

Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Beer is great, food is hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I've been wanting to come here for a while and am a little disappointed. First, the good. I tried the beer sampler and they were all very good. The appetizers were also outstanding. I came with my wife and a friend; my wife and I both got taco-style entrees and came away disappointed. Our friend got the BBQ chicken pizza, which was quite good. The server was very friendly and kept our drinks full, but seemed very unconcerned that my wife didn't like her meal. I believe the exact quote was, "at least some of it was good."

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“It Was OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Food was plentiful, fairly tasty but nothing to write home about. Service so-so. I was there only because I was staying at the hotel just across the parking lot, and this was the closest restaurant.

• Visited February 2013