“Smelled Funny” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Birmingham, Alabama
“Smelled Funny”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This location has a funky smell. I ordered my food to go and added a sweet tea with lemon while at the bar. The hostess was very friendly and accommodating, but I saw her squeeze the lemons into my tea without washing her hands. Needless to say, I was grossed out!

Visited July 2013
Trey C, Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Tijuana J

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I wanted to apologize about your experience at our Fridays.

I will be reaching out to you personally to find out more. I would like to make it up to you and see if you would be willing to give us a second chance.

Thank you.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our server was terrible-granted she was new but she made no effort to communicate or fix things. My meal came out long before the appetizer and everyone else's meal-and she said she would go check on our appetizer and came back to the general area a few times and avoided our table and when she finally returned we called the manager over who said he would remake my meal so it would come out with everyone elses. The drink special was 2 for 1 and I thought it was silly that we had to get 2 at a time-so we felt we had to suck them down fast to keep them from getting warm. Waitress actaully asked us shorlty after we received our food if we were ready for our bill-as if she was trying to rush us out of there. The food was pretty good but the service was terrible and we would not go again for that reason.

Visited June 2013
Plaquemine, Louisiana
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great food great value and drinks were pretty good also. After a very stressful day TGIF was a nice change of atmosphere.

Visited April 2013
Casselberry, Florida
“fresh,friendly and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love that when we entered we felt welcome food was great waitress was on point I give this one five stars

Visited April 2013
US
“Good to Very Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We have been here several times and our experiences were varied. The food was either good to very good. Favorite is 'Dragonfire Chicken - very succulent with burst of flavors. The wedge salad was very fresh and appetising. The other entrees & appetizers we tried were good and the rest mediocre. Most of the service we got was friendly and satisfactory. At other times, it was not especially when done by a newbie. Did not particularly like their concept of having a 'tv' placed on the table. Why? this robs off family time, especially when you bring you kids, they tend to focus watching the shows than eat and hang out with family. TV concept is only good for lone customers, as they could have that for company. So, this place is not really family- oriented but they do have some outstanding menus.

• Visited February 2013