“Nice Mall” 4 of 5 stars

Hartsville, South Carolina, United States
64 attraction reviews
“Nice Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Took our 3 and 5 year old to the mall. They had a great time riding the train around the mall. My wife and I rode with them for free. The conductor was an older gentlemen who drove the train to near perfection. We hit the Teavana then let our girls play in the little playground area. We took the party upstairs and found Palm Beach Autographs. Best Autograph store around (go gators!). They have an area directly to the right when you enter that has clearance autographs. You basically buy footballs, Helmets, and mini helmets for the price of the item without the autograph. I got a couple of mini helmets for $25 each. Great deals! Can't wait to go back.

Visited September 2013

Staten Island, New York
30 attraction reviews
“The mall is nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was not impressed with this mall. Although it is extremely nice I did not really find any stores that were that good. I also thought it was a little expensive. Most of the stores are average..

Visited August 2013
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“"Shops Galore"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Shop, shop, shop & shop some more. Shop til you drop. This is one of the nicer malls in Jacksonville. If you really plan on shopping be prepared to stay a few hours as you cannot get in and out. Nice size food court and dessert shops. It is two story with stairs, escalators & elevators.

Visited April 2013
Brunswick, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“Great shopping:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice place to shop! You can find almost anything here! Make sure you bring all your credit cards though:) it's pricey!!!!! I love it though!

Panama City, Florida
“Beautiful Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My daughter and I live in a small town with one small mall that is old and dark. There is nothing appealing about it. Then we went to Jacksonville for a short trip and had to some time to do some shopping. Wow... The Avenues Mall is beautiful! It is huge and two stories. There are so many stores to shop in. We actually didn't have time to go through the whole mall before we had to leave because of an appointment. The mall is very clean, lots of stores and lots of food to choose from. Highly recommend it. We will be going back next time we go to Jacksonville.

Visited March 2013