“Wowwww!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wowwww!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I read some reviews on this restaurant that were'nt too good so I kept driving past it when I visited Jacksonville. I'm glad that I decided to see for myself if what the reviews said were true or not. I ordered the fish and chips and buffalo wings... To my surprise... the reviews were totally wrong! The fish was one of the biggest I have ever had and very fresh.. the wings were indeed cooked perfectly and were not those little bat wings like other restaurants serve. The service I received was very good as well. The staff was great. I will definitely return the next time I am in town. It was'nt too crowded or too noisey... it was good. Oh.. They also have some really good live bands as well!! Sit out on the patio!!
I will probably never find a restaurant like this in Atlanta!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Central Florida
“I Really Like This Place for a Weeknight Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good choices in Jax are tough to find. This one is a Real Surprise near downtown. Very good food, fun atmosphere, indoor-outdoor seating and good beer selection. The menu is extensive and well-prepared and presented. Trivia is fun too.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Franklin, North Carolina
“Wish we had this restaurant near us!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great food choices, great food flavors. Fun, energetic, friendly staff. Comfortable decor, outstanding outside dining (heaters, a fire pit, raised bar seating, table and chairs). Live music. Great beer selection. What's not to like???? :)

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Family Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is probably the restaurant our family visits the most. The wings are great and there is such a large selection of sauces that we can all find one we like. But==their other food items are great, too. Love the cheesesteak and chicken sandwiches. Very casual, relaxed with good food and good service.

Visited April 2013
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Fun place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Food was very flavorful. Place was fun I enjoyed it so much for lunch that I went back next day for dinner!

Visited April 2013