“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice. We enjoyed it. My wife and I ordered the captains platter. Plenty of food for a good price. In the end I wish I had skipped the fried food and ordered the stuffed flounder as my son did. That was excellent.

Everything was hot. The service was fast and friendly. Nice. Very possibly go again if in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

La Vergne, Tennessee
“Don't waste your time or money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I wanted fried clam strips while in FL and this was one of only a few seafood restaurants in Jacksonville that serves them. It’s quite unfortunate that this was on my anniversary since my husband and I both were highly disappointed. We arrived only to find they had run out of clams and only after stating that is why we came there, were we told that they had sent someone to get some more but there would be a wait. I wanted them and was already there so I opted to wait, no biggie. Now I wish I had left and gone somewhere else as I don’t think we had a worse meal with in the area. The clam strips were like none I've ever had before. I have to say the shrimp was good and seemed to be fresh. I got fries too and they were ice cold. My husband got the chicken strips as he is not a seafood lover, he went there for me. He said because they were minimally breaded they were not good at all, besides being cold, like his fries. The only good thing about this whole experience is that the bartender knew how to make a drink. The other thing we found very odd is they serve packages of crackers and butter in a basket while you wait on your food. I'm guessing it's like other restaurants serving you hot bread. It was just strange to us. I'm not sure if the other locations are any better, but I would not recommend this to anyone.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was nice and clean. The service was fast and friendly. The food was fresh, hot and large portions for the price. I will be visiting more often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere