“Deliciously Decadent! Fantastic Cupcakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #125 of 1,774 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Dessert
Jacksonville, Florida
“Deliciously Decadent! Fantastic Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Sivada's Cupcakery is not your typical grocery made purveyor of cupcakes. They offer a selection of flavored cupcakes filled with delicious cream centers and topped with a decorative and absolutely wonderful cream swirl. The service is excellent.
I highly recommend the Oreo Cupcake!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Germany
“Best cupcakes in Duval county”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I love cupcakes, and I have been to almost all of the cupcake shops in Jacksonville. The best I have had was here. The staff is great and the cupcakes are worth driving out of the way for. Must try for any true cupcake fan!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, FL
“Delicious cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have been to Sivada's 4 times and I have loved every bite. My favorites are the wedding cake cupcake & the strawberry. I have also tried the triple chocolate, cheesecake with a fruit topping, a birthday cupcake, red velvet, and a couple others. Each visit the staff members have been extremely friendly and welcoming. On my first visit I was given a punch card, buy 11 get 1 free. I was able to get my card punched in under 2 weeks! That should let you know how delicious these cupcakes are & the location is about a 20min drive. I have also eaten cupcakes from other competitors (cami, Dessert first, Cupcake Connection, & Cupcake Girls) Sivida's Cupcakery is #1 on my list! Comparing the sizes & price: Sividas is the largest cupcake & I compared the cupcake holder after I ate them. I would recommend this bakery to anyone who wants a delicious treat. I look forward to the upcoming flavors for the holiday season.

• Visited October 2012