“Mmmmm..delish!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, Mexican, Vegetarian
Jacksonville, Florida
“Mmmmm..delish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was our second time visiting Lola's. We try the Mexican Street corn and it was unbelievable!... Both times I ordered the pork carnitas and it was delicious. Fun atmosphere great for families couples and friends. Will go there again soon I hope

Orange Park, Florida
“One of our "Go-To" Places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

As an Orange Park resident, I've basically resigned myself to having to drive to get a decent meal. When my wife and I are ready for a weekend lunch, Lola's is one of our frequent picks. The picadillo empanadas are fantastic, as are the plantains and spicy shrimp tacos. They have burritos, as the name implies, when I order one I get the shrimp, no papers (I'm not a huge fan of cutesy names, but whatever). They have good chips and salsa, and sandwiches and burgers as well, including something about Elvis? Peanut butter and poblano peppers on a burger??

Oh, and the margaritas are good too!

jacksonville, fl
“Lola's will keep you coming back for more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

As a Jacksonville native and aspiring foodie, I have tried almost every up-and-coming restaurant in Jacksonville. Lola's by far my FAVORITE restaurant. The service is superb, the food is top-notch, and the pricing makes my wallet happy. The must tries: Mexican street corn (it will make you want to come back the next day), yucca fries, handmade empanadas, and tacos. The margaritas and mojitos as great too! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Middletown, New Jersey, United States
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This place has so much food!! Great atmosphere very hipster. They have Mexican and burgers the drink specials are the best in the area!!

Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
“Average, at best.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I recently attended a going away lunch for a coworker and was really disappointed by the food here. I had high hopes based on the menu, but if fell way short. I ordered a steak taco and a carnitas taco and they were both so tasteless that after one bite of each I left the rest. We ordered the queso dip with chips and the guacamole with chips as an appetizer for the table and they were both pretty good; and thankfully so because that was basically my lunch.

It's a fairly lively and fun atmosphere so perhaps it's best to just have drinks and chips here.

For the best Mexican in Jacksonville, one must head to Taco Lu's on the beach - it's the best!

• Visited May 2014