“Eh.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 1,775 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert
“Eh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I love the mini cupcake idea but to me this lacks flavor. Its not as sweet as cami cakes which im mostly used to. But a lot of people like it. Not my forte.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Florida
“This is what happiness tastes like”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Hollis Wilder, two-time winner of Cupcake Wars, owns and operate two locations in Florida. One is in Orlando (the original) and the other, thankfully, is here in Jacksonville. We'd tried different cupcake shops, but as soon as we had Miss Holly's cupcakes, we were hooked.

I was serious about the title of this review. If I could imagine what happiness tastes like, it would be these cupcakes. Every single flavor is good. On top of making great cupcakes, there is also a frozen yogurt shop, with rotating favors of the week. My favorite is the low-fat Pomegranate Sorbet. Also, you can have birthday parties here. We had our daughter's 6th birthday here, and the staff made it one of the best birthdays we've ever had. We were assigned a staff member who made sure we had everything we needed. The kids got to decorate their own cupcakes with different frostings and toppings, and then could either eat theme there or takes them home.

Miss Holly has a great thing going here. I hope there will be more locations opening up in the future!