“Take-Out Pizza” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Keswick, Canada
“Take-Out Pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was staying at a hotel 10 minutes away and the hotel staff said Broadway would deliver. I called and the person said delivery would be 2 hours. I laughed and decided to pick it up. I had a medium pepperoni pizza with my wife and kid. It was just basic and plain and I didn't really enjoy it. I will not try again.

DC
“garlic bread bites-almost heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

my order was delivered so i have not visited the restaurant. i ordered easily enough on line. easy to use and very user friendly and food showed up when they said it would. salad was okay. nothing special but the garlic bread bites. the small portion was huge and filled the entire styrofoam containier. i cannot say enough about those things. i want some now but they do not deliver to DC. The pizza was also excellent. dark brown on the edges and crispy, just the way i like it. will order from them again the next time i am in jacksoville.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“House bread is wonderful hot and fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My family likes the pizza a good thin crust hot and fresh to the table. Also have eaten here when I've ordered a delicious entree which includes a chunks of fresh house bread, very light texture and covered in a melted butter garlic mixture. Probably not healthy but it a great occasional treat. The beer selection is limited and they only have one type of Chianti. Quality of servers are from newbies to very good.

Visited July 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Delivers late”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great food and atmosphere.. Kind of a "Cheers" feeling. ( the T.V. show) Nice place to relax and eat.

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Broadway Pizza - Just keep on driving!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

For those of you looking for a great pizza place in Jax, drive as quickly as you can PAST this one. I ordered a lg pizza with extra cheese, sausage and mushrooms - it came with almost no cheese, a little bit of sausage clumped in the middle and some mushrooms - the sauce was tasteless, the crust dry and tasteless and it was generally a horrible pie. I also ordered their 1/2 lb of meat steak sandwich - I can offer that there was less than 1/4 lb of steak also clumped on one end of store-bought roll. I also reached out to the owners and basically got a "sorry for your disappointment but go pound sand" response - they informed me that as a small company, they can't afford to refund $$ to which I responded that they'll never become anything other than a small company if this is how they treat customers they hope to keep.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kaggychic, Owner at Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
We apologize that you were unhappy with your food from Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria. As we offered in our email communcations we are more than happy to give you credit towards your next order with us. We are always willing to extend options to our customers to create the best possible expereince.