“Great Hotel Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1021 Hospitality Lane, I-295 East Beltway at Monument Road, Jacksonville, FL 32225   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Saves Online
Ranked #68 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Hickory, United States
“Great Hotel Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

The room was clean and easily accessible from the interstate. There were many restaurants and stores nearby especially after a short drive to the beach. Everyone was friendly and breakfast was excellent. Great hotel for the price. I will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Dublin, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The staff at the Jacksonville Hampton Inn was superb and made my stay great. Although I had some problems with an air conditioning unit, the staff handled it very well. I plan to return in the near future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We have been touring florida and staying in a lot of Hampton Inn's. We are HH Gold card members, but in general we got poor service. We booked a room with two queen beds away from the elevators (way in advance) but when we got there there was no such room available. Matt on reception tried hard to accommodate us but in the end all he could offer was two separate rooms with king sized beds - not great. My wife suffered lots of noise from the room above and the breakfast was truly awful - they seemed to have run out of most things by 8.30 am and what was left tasted like plastic. Avoid!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Cambridgeshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The 2x Queen bed rooms all seem to be located close to the elevators, but the staff were extremely helpful and sorted things with no problem. Breakfast however wasn't very good at all. Cheese omelettes had the consistency of rubber, the ham dry and unappealing. Very little fruit laid out- no bananas, had to ask for skimmed milk and only 2 slices of bread ........ Not sure what was going on here but it all seemed miserly. Really pleased however that the Hampton Chain is a smoke free zone!!!!!!(see earlier review!!)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Perry, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Stayed here the weekend of Fe 14 -16 !! The lady at check in was very nice and efficient. The hotel itself is under going a make over but we really enjoyed our stay. room was clean, beds very NICE!! Very quiet!!! We have stayed here before and will be back again. breakfast is so yummy!! ways have coffee in the lobby and very good!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This hotel certainly has it deficiencies. The internet is slow, the bathroom fixtures are outdated and the carpet is dingy. However, the rooms are very clean and the staff is outstanding. There are friendly employees around every corner. Unfortunately, I will have to stay in Orange Park on my next trip, but when I return to Jacksonville, this Hampton Inn will be my home away from home thanks to the care and attention I received when I stayed there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Hello, I'm an HH rewards member (I've stayed at your Regency hotel in Jacksonville,1-2 times each month for the past 2.5 years ($3,030 paid to your hotel). Typically I don't waste my time responding to surveys such as this; because it's a waste of my time and because nothing ever changes, however, this is wrong. You are wrong and made a poor decision to ostracize and discriminate against your 'smoking' customer. You've made the business decision to discriminate against smokers (possibly to reduce your liability insurance - whatever) However, You've made it very clear that smokers are NOT welcome, and YOU don't' want our money. Isn't a 'smoker's money just as green as a 'non-smokers"? Isn't revenue revenue? Guess not. Unfortunately, (for you) I will no longer book/stay at your hotel. Life is rough enough, I don't need the inconvenience nor humiliation to be restricted to some 'smoking bench' exposed to the elements while paying the same rate as a non-smoking customer. You messed up! You decide; frankly I'm done with you. So is my company What a shame.....

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jared S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I am very sorry that you had a poor experience at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency. The hotel is currently being renovated and the decision was made to become a one hundred percent smoke free facility. We certainly want you to return as a guest of the hotel because we highly value your patronage and we would be honored if you would be willing to give us another opportunity to meet your lodging needs in the future. Although the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency is a smoke free facility, I am confident that we could meet your needs and overcome any objections that you may have. Thank you for your feedback.

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square? Share your experiences!