“Good location and reasonably priced.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square

You added Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1021 Hospitality Lane, I-295 East Beltway at Monument Road, Jacksonville, FL 32225   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Saves Online
Ranked #75 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Venice, Italy
“Good location and reasonably priced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Overall good experience. This hotel is simply nothing special and it does not offer anything that makes it stand out.
Good news: Convenience of location (only decent hotel in miles) with a couple of malls, stores and restaurants in the immediate area.
Bad news: The free breakfast has plenty room for growth and development.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Perry, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Everything was great,breakfast was very nice the room was great and staff was awesome.We will stay here again when we come back.The lady at breakfast was really kind and answerd all our questions that we ask.Great location!!! Bed was great and parking was great too

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Theodosia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Good but not great. Quiet, fair breakfast, Stayed 2 nights. Breakfast food quality not up to par with other Hamptons I have stayed in. Not the Hilton Hawaiian Village either. But this is a decent Inn with everything you need for a business trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Hazlehurst, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We had a great stay at this location. Our room was very clean and quiet. All of the staff that we encountered was friendly and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located for shopping excursions. We will definitely choose this hotel again on future trips to Jacksonville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

warner robins, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I found the rooms clean and comfortable. The bathroom was sparkling clean. The front desk was quick, efficient and friendly. I would stay here again. The area around the hotel was great with shopping close by - excellent when travelling with a teenage girl!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I were going on a cruise and booked a one night stay for a non-smoking room at the Hampton Inn about several weeks ago. This is the first undesirable experience I've had since staying in your hotel chain. We arrived and checked in around 7pm on 4/17, we were sent to room 522 and when we arrived in the room the stench of cigarettes was very strong in the room. There were matches and an ashtray on the desk which led us to believe quite naturally this was a smoking room. We called the front desk and the woman was very understanding and apologetic. She explained the only room available, 410, had a noisy ac unit. We explained that we would take that over the smell of cigarettes. When I went down to get the new key, she explained the manager would be in on Thursday morning and we could express our concerns at that time. When we got to the room, the carpet was damp as if it had been cleaned and was not dry or it was just retaining moisture. The next morning after breakfast I attempted to express my concerns to the manager on duty, Suzanne Shafer, who was only concerned about verifying my husband worked for the hotel chain and stressed I wasn't even listed on the room when our receipt, which I may add was left in the hallway in front of our door, clearly states 2 adults. She repeatedly cut me off and at this point, I lost patience with her and continued on with my story and continuously asked what my husband's employment status had to do with my concerns, since that should have been verified at check in. I call my husband over to speak to her and she says "we didn't charge you anyway" and drops a remittance on the desk in front of us that shows only the employee rate, nothing else. I explain we received a receipt this morning in front of our door and again she was nasty. I did lose my patience and tell her she was a "nasty b****" and not conducting herself like a manager. She snickered and said something under her breath and at that point we walked away. I am very disgusted. I would also like to add to my comment that when I explained we were put in a smoking room after requesting a nonsmoking, the manager on duty, Suzanne Shafer, states "it's not a smoking room, only on a non-smoking floor" and when I asked why there were matches and an ash tray she just continued on stating she needed to verify my husband's employment status. I am very disappointed in the way this woman conducted herself and even reached around me as I was talking to assist another guest. When we got back to the room my husband called the desk to verify the check-out time, the phone was answered and immediately put on hold and then picked up and disconnected. I will be sure to let anyone I know that visits Jacksonville that the Hampton Inn on 1021 Hospitality Lane does not know how to treat their guests and has no kind of customer service training.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Augusta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Landscaping was not kept up, had to wait over 10 min for someone to come to the desk to check me in and the room was in poor condition. Also, if you have to put a hand written sticky note on the headboard of the bed to tell the guest the sheets and bedspread are clean, there is a problem. Ended up checking out and going to another hotel down the street.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square? Share your experiences!