“Loved this place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport to your Saves list
Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1153 Airport Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 2000 Bonus Points
Ranked #95 of 130 Hotels in Jacksonville
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was very clean and large, the set up was great. We opened our door directly to the gardened pool. The pool was always clean and was very nice, the area was well maintained. There was also a small gym area, but small is better than nothing. The staff was friendly and the office was very nice and the breakfast was good. It was well priced. Pet friendly.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I were driving to Clearwater, Florida and decided to stop here for the night. It was fine. It had a microwave and fridge and was kept very clean! We slept in the beds with ease and were not afraid of bugs or anything of that sort. The continental breakfast was AWESOME. They had waffles and all the other goodies. We would stay here for the night again for sure! :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This overnight stop started out lousy but things did get better. The room (suite) had ample space but needed a complete rehab due to used, damaged and uncomfortable furniture to include the double beds we had. On check in, we found no Toilet Paper in the room, only 1 pillow for 2 double beds and 2 hand towels for bathing and drying. Missing items were stocked after 3 visits to the office. This discovery was made after we had to redo our electronic key. A free extended breakfast was very good with lots of variety. The location is very convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Stanley
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Lobby and room were dirty and run down. Bought transfer for cruise with package and when cruise was over , travel service said contract ended at end of month so I had to pay rides for me and wife to get back to hotel. I lost 16 dollars on that.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Live Oak, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Though this was the absolute worst experience in any hotel I've ever had in my life, in a way it was kind of interesting. The room itself I was rather pleased with, got a fridge and a microwave, desk, I was comfortable. I booked a couple of nights while I was out in the day. There's different buildings and no elevators, and being the desk person was foreign and difficult to understand finding my room was difficult, I was lugging several pieces of luggage up and down stairs only to find my room wasn't there, so I go to another building and repeat the process, till I find out my room is actually on the ground way on the other side of the lobby. Most of the time a room starting with 300 would be on the third floor. I go out the next day, come back later in the evening to find my door wide open, my lap top computer which I left on thank God was still on the desk where I left it, how nobody saw it or stole it is beyond me, and considering the kind of people that were staying there it was amazing I wasn't robbed. When you enter the parking lot there's people having bbqs in the middle of the road, people smoking and drinking with makeshift tables playing cards, saw what I suspected was a drug deal, and plenty of thug types at all hours going about talking on cell phones. Back in my room I'm laying in bed, then my door opens without even a knock! I had the chain lock so they couldn't open the door fully, but what if I was coming out of the shower or whatever? I was kinda relieved it was the manager and a maintenance man, they wanted to know if they could paint the side of the door, I let them and they were nice but still, it wasn't like the place was filled and they could have waited till I left...which I guess is what they did when I found my door wide open earlier. Put it this way how crummy this hotel is, I called an escort who let's just say is for those on a meager budget and she wouldn't come over saying this place was a dump! Never again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Been to Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport

Address: 1153 Airport Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #95 of 130 Hotels in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport 2*
The newly-renovated Travelodge Inn & Suites, a distinctive, courtyard-style hotel that delivers a refreshing blend of warm Florida hospitality and modern lifestyle services. Located near Jacksonville International Airport, our charming inn offers a comfortable and convenient lodging experience for both business and leisure travelers to Florida's First Coast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Inn And Suites Jacksonville Airport
Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville
Travelodge Hotel Jacksonville Airport
Travelodge Jacksonville
Travel Lodge Jacksonville
Jacksonville Travelodge
Jacksonville Travel Lodge

If you own or manage Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.