“Fine for one night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport

You added Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport to your Saves list
Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1153 Airport Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #92 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Windsor, Canada
“Fine for one night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I were driving to Clearwater, Florida and decided to stop here for the night. It was fine. It had a microwave and fridge and was kept very clean! We slept in the beds with ease and were not afraid of bugs or anything of that sort. The continental breakfast was AWESOME. They had waffles and all the other goodies. We would stay here for the night again for sure! :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Homosassa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This overnight stop started out lousy but things did get better. The room (suite) had ample space but needed a complete rehab due to used, damaged and uncomfortable furniture to include the double beds we had. On check in, we found no Toilet Paper in the room, only 1 pillow for 2 double beds and 2 hand towels for bathing and drying. Missing items were stocked after 3 visits to the office. This discovery was made after we had to redo our electronic key. A free extended breakfast was very good with lots of variety. The location is very convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Stanley
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Lobby and room were dirty and run down. Bought transfer for cruise with package and when cruise was over , travel service said contract ended at end of month so I had to pay rides for me and wife to get back to hotel. I lost 16 dollars on that.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Live Oak, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Though this was the absolute worst experience in any hotel I've ever had in my life, in a way it was kind of interesting. The room itself I was rather pleased with, got a fridge and a microwave, desk, I was comfortable. I booked a couple of nights while I was out in the day. There's different buildings and no elevators, and being the desk person was foreign and difficult to understand finding my room was difficult, I was lugging several pieces of luggage up and down stairs only to find my room wasn't there, so I go to another building and repeat the process, till I find out my room is actually on the ground way on the other side of the lobby. Most of the time a room starting with 300 would be on the third floor. I go out the next day, come back later in the evening to find my door wide open, my lap top computer which I left on thank God was still on the desk where I left it, how nobody saw it or stole it is beyond me, and considering the kind of people that were staying there it was amazing I wasn't robbed. When you enter the parking lot there's people having bbqs in the middle of the road, people smoking and drinking with makeshift tables playing cards, saw what I suspected was a drug deal, and plenty of thug types at all hours going about talking on cell phones. Back in my room I'm laying in bed, then my door opens without even a knock! I had the chain lock so they couldn't open the door fully, but what if I was coming out of the shower or whatever? I was kinda relieved it was the manager and a maintenance man, they wanted to know if they could paint the side of the door, I let them and they were nice but still, it wasn't like the place was filled and they could have waited till I left...which I guess is what they did when I found my door wide open earlier. Put it this way how crummy this hotel is, I called an escort who let's just say is for those on a meager budget and she wouldn't come over saying this place was a dump! Never again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

5 couples stayed here on Feb 24, 2013 before taking a cruise on the 25th. The reason this hotel was chosen was because they had shuttle service to the port and "free" parking. We booked through 123reservations and had to pay a $21 deposit. Upon check out, the hotel did not want to honor the $21 deposit so we had to argue with the manager to get it. Also, one couple booked through the Travelodge website and their rate was a LOT cheaper than ours so there was no "free" parking after all. One couple had brown stains on their sheets and requested new sheets wheich they never got. They slept on the one towel provided. The towels were more like a loofa (very rough) and very small. Only one set was in each room. We requewsted more towels and they were delivered by someone that smelled like a diesel mechanic - not a usual hotel worker. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone - even for an overnight stay!!

Room Tip: Price is cheap so you get what you pay for.