“You get what you pay for.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport

You added Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport to your Saves list
Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1153 Airport Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #96 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Cooper City, Florida
“You get what you pay for.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

On a road trip home we stop for one night. I wasn't really expecting too much and didn't get much. When we opened the door of the room a strong nasty smell came at us. Not really sure what, we did get a non smoking room.  Then as my husband inspected the room he notice little hairs in the bed and the comforter torn on the inside.  The floor looked so nasty I didn't dare to put my bare feet on it.  We found a dead bug on the floor too.

I will say the bathroom was clean and they look like they are trying to update it.  They do give you free wifi and breakfast. But I felt cheap there. I guess you get what you pay for.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
St. Petersburg, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was a last minute decision; we were trying to avoid TS Debby in Pinellas County and had no time to 'look' for a hotel at 12:30am!

Room Tip: The rooms are older and the doors face outside. We had no soap in the room for hand washing or bathi...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We checked in at 940 checked out at 950...We had four different rooms, and all of them had bed bugs....

• Stayed June 2012
Mt Airy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed on 2 seperate occasions while driving down to Key West and then coming back. Our first stay was fine. Our second stay was terrible. The room smelled very bad. When I got into the bed the sheets were very wrinkled and I found hairs in the bed. There were alive bugs and dead bugs in the room. I would have asked for another room but we already had taken our showers and ready for bed. This was the worst hotel we ever stayed at.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Gillette, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

speedy check in, big clean room. Good bed and linens. Worth the price. The pay for use computer in the lobby is a bit stingy.

• Stayed April 2012
Gainesville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

This Hotel was so horrible. I am Wyndham Rewards Member and I have never been to a chain that was so seedy. Our room was gross. Smelt of bug killer and still had ants. Non-smoking but cigar butts in the AIR UNIT!! Floors and furniture stained brown from dirt and not cleaning properly. Took a shower and had water up to my calf. The tile was chipped, there were men soliciting in the parking lot right next to our room (I was traveling with children so this was threatening) we had 3 pillows for our whole SUITE! And when we called for more, even though my cousin tried to keep the man out he barged in and I was not fully dressed. My sheets had holes in them. And I walked away the next day feeling as if I had bed bugs. So my review is this, if you dont care about the above complaints feel free. Please know this is my FIRST ever bad review. I never complain even if it is half bad, but this was terrible. I was conflicted about trying this hotel out because a previous review was decent and I thought it was all refurbished, but they lied.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Trips to Jacksonville, for medical treatment, mean a four hour drive each way for me. Looking for an under $50 a night room within 10 minutes of my treatment local, has found me in rather seedy circumstances in the past. What good fortune to find this place! Clean, well appointed and none the worse for wear, it served my purposes for a second time recently and I don't hesitate to say I'd use the facilities again and again to suit my purposes. If your focal point is Jacksonville I don't think you could go wrong using this place as a pivot point. What with the in room WiFi access, HBO/cable TV, frig, microwave, coffee maker, iron and board, and safe; along with the free continental breakfast, which includes a do it yourself waffle maker, there's real value to be had here. While the local may not be scenic, this place is far and away a whole lot nicer than most of the places I've stayed in an attempt to find affordable accommodations near Jax. A real value and a lucky find.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Travelodge Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!