“Very nice hotel, and I would recommend it to my family...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 Airport Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #39 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Goose Creek
“Very nice hotel, and I would recommend it to my family...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Very nice hotel, and I would recommend it to my family, coworkers, and friends. Thank you for the opportunity.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Detroit, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I spent 3 nights at this hotel it is on a straight line between the Airport and the Interstate. The staff where on time and on target tending to all of my needs plus it has a pool and free breakfast .it is clean safe and EZ to get into and out of.If you can find the Airport.you can find the hotel.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Amherst NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Only spent one night here. Room was clean. We were not looking for any more amenities; we just wanted value for crashing after a long flight. Breakfast was sufficient. Hotel is a mile or two from the airport terminal and easy highway access.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MarcyDeering, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Hello David: Thank You for responding to Trip Advisor, but I think this is for the wrong hotel, we are 30 min from the airport. I have let Trip Advisor know that I believe it should go to that hotel. Thank you for your comments.
Marcy Deering
Wingate by Wyndham
4681 Lenior Ave
Jacksonville South
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed here the night before flying out on a 7am flight.
The front desk clerk, Terrance, was very friendly, and he was able to check me in around 11am. So I was able to shower and then go about my business for the day.
The bathroom was very clean, and shower pressure was awesome! The bath products were good (neutrogena soaps and citrus scented shampoo and conditioner). The shower curtain didn't quite keep the water from splashing outside the tub though, and the water was starting to warp the wall around the tub as well as the bathroom door.
I had a room with a king bed and a couch. The room was very spacious, and included a microwave and fridge.
The bed was comfy with several pillows and I had a good night's sleep. My only complaint is that there were lights facing towards the building, and the black-out curtains didn't completely block it out of the room. (Room 410, overlooking the pool) I was pretty tired, so the light didn't bother me too much, but if you really need pitch dark room, don't stay on this side of the building.
I checked out at 5:30am, but the coffee and breakfast was already out, and I grabbed a muffin and banana for the flight. The shuttle arrived almost immediately and I got to my gate with ease.
Overall, I enjoyed this hotel and will definitely stay again. Hopefully next time I will get a chance to to try the pool, which was half indoors and half outdoors!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
NEWARK, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time here after my bad experience at the old dirty clarion. Check in was fast and easy. Rooms were awesome. Free internet hook up, game consol, Fridge, and safe in the room. Pool, gym, and free breakfast from 6am to 9 am. I had no complaints at all. I will be staying every time i come to Jax from now on.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!