We arrived at 8pm, pretty tired and hungry: When we tried to use the safe, it was looked by the guest before, so not usable. We called front desk, he send us a nice technic guy, but he could not help. So we moved in the next room, but the safe door would not look, because the battery was empty, so we had to move in the 3rd room! meanwhile it was 9pm!!! We tried to take a shower, the handle was wabbeling, the water overflow the bathroom, because it poored out of the bathtub between wall and the tub. The room was big, that is the only good news. Also it is very sad, that in a time of avoiding trash etc... we had to use PLASTIC for the breakfast: That is a lot of plastic what two people are using in the morning. The staff at the front desk is desinterested and unfriendly! We will never use this company again!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.