“Dirty, Filthy Carpet & Sofa!!! Room Smelled Like Ashtrays!!! WILL NEVER STAY AGAIN!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Jacksonville East

InTown Suites Jacksonville East
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jacksonville
InTown Suites Jacksonville East
You added InTown Suites Jacksonville East to your Saves list
11451 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32246   |
Ranked #7 of 9 Jacksonville B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2015

Had a reservation, got to the room and it smelled like an ashtray FULL of cigarettes!!! Had my service dog with me had to vacuum his dog hair before they returned my deposit!!! The cleaning girl(Marissa) is a LIAR!!! On the day I checked-out she said the room was okay to get my deposit back. The so-called manager said he needed to "rent a roller" to clean the room from the dog hair. He's a LIAR also!!! I bought a vacuum cleaner from a nearby Wal-Mart and the "dirt" I sucked up was SO NASTY!!!! The AC was blowing musty air and had mold around and on it. I wanted to check-out early but I knew I would get any money back. I stayed the full week but I DO NOT SUGGEST THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU SEE THE ROOM FIRST!!! If you get room 103....BEWARE!!!! The housekeeping guy "Larry" was the only professional person in the place.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to InTown Suites Jacksonville East? Share your experiences!