“Not bad for the price. ” 4 of 5 stars

Hospitality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7071 103rd Street, Jacksonville, FL 32210   |
Ranked #70 of 130 Hotels in Jacksonville
Manning, South Carolina
“Not bad for the price. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have stated a few different times here on business. Each stay has been different. From nice and luxurious, to decent and typical for a discount room. I have found that the rooms in the main building are the nicest ones. They are the non smoking rooms as well. Smoke outside, and request s non smoking room. For the price, its a great buy. Not to mention, the hotel has always been clean.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Augusta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

The Hospitality Inn is an old hotel. It sits next to a 24 hour gas station. The parking lot is small and not well lit. We noted a number of large truck rigs parked here. We imagine that truckers must use this place as their temporary residence. The rooms are large and come with a small kitchenette. There is daily maid service. The furniture is old and shows wear. But the rooms are quite. The doors open both to the outside and to an inside hallway. There is laundry facilities here if needed. In the morning there is a breakfast offered, mostly grits, instant oatmeal, cereal, breads and pastries with coffee and juice. The eating area is large and has a screened porch for sitting. In the afternoons there is fresh popcorn available. There is a signal light next to the gas station so exiting left is not an issue. We did find that when coming south on the beltway, the exit ramp to the right does not allow you to easily get to the turn lane for the light and you must negotiate traffic for a mile to be able to make a U-turn back to the hotel. The Hospitality Inn is close to the I -295 beltway and you can get to Blanding Road without getting on the beltway. It is not a bad hotel and better than some for the price.

Room Tip: Most of the lot is not well lit so park near the front.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have to say that neither the wife and I was happy with our stay from Friday night to Sunday when we were there just this weekend and by that I mean we will never stay there again. We was first given a room that was not habitable at all and that's the beds not made but stripped down and all the furniture was on the bed as well as the phone was tore up just to name a few things. We was given a second room which was better but when we left Saturday for the day I left a drink in the refrigerator and when we return back to our room around 6 / 7pm, housekeeping gave cleaning up to a whole new level but taking my drink. So one would think something would be done by the time I was to leave Sunday morning right . . . . . Nope not in the least and not even an apology but they did say what they are going to do and do you think I believe that no. Yes I know it was only a drink but it was my drink and I could have easily have left something else that could have walked away just like my drink. And to top it all off when we got back there was roaches in the room as well when we turned the lights on. I would have and was ready to leave right there on the spot but my family was extremely tired so we stayed out last night but was out of there quick fast and in a hurry to never return there again.

Room Tip: Take all your things with you when you leave or something may turn up missing.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Birmingham, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Excellent facility with easy on and off at the interstate. Breakfast slightly varied each morning and but was always great. Dining area is super clean with plenty of room to eat, watch morning news or read the paper. My room was very large, super clean with plenty of closet space. Kitchenette had everything I needed to make my stay enjoyable. The entire staff, from front desk, dining to housekeeping were wonderful at their jobs. Stayed here four nights and will be back again in early 2014. I like being able to park in front of my room even though there is another door that opens into a common hallway. Thanks for putting up the Christmas decorations, nearly made me feel like I was at home.

Room Tip: I like the rooms facing the same store next door.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manning, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

My company uses this hotel for us employees when were in town. I expected a plain ol simple hotel. Boy was I suprised. Great breakfast,full kitchen in every room,clean clean clean. This place is as close to home as it comes. I cant leave out the great staff. They were wonderful and very polite. This hotel is surely on my favorites list.

• Stayed September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was our 3rd stay at this hotel and the staff even remembered us! It is so convenient to everything and the breakfast is great as well. The rooms are always clean and the staff is very pleasant. We used the pool this time and had a great stay! Popcorn every afternoon was a bonus and we loved having a kitchenette in every room. We had a group of 14 this time, we have had a group of 6 or 8 rooms the last time and we stayed with a wedding party there as well last October with about 30 people/12 or so rooms. Not a fancy hotel, just clean and well maintained. A great value....we are planning our next vacation already!

Room Tip: They have smoking buildings and non smoking so make sure you use your preference. All rooms are gro...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Muscadine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while on business and was very happy with rooms and service. I would take my family here without worry. Very nice part of town. If you are looking for a cheap clean place to stay you should give them a try.

• Stayed May 2013