“Empty Hotel and you give me the worst room possible” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4791 Windsor Commons Court, Jacksonville, FL 32224   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #32 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Florida
“Empty Hotel and you give me the worst room possible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

2nd floor, next to the elevator, ice machine is not the worst. The view from my room was disgusting. There are so many other better hotels in this market. The bathroom needs DIY. The room was not clean. Check-in was strange, lady asked me to wait multiple times so she could take a call. But the view, I respect if that is your only room available, but the lady checking me in said "the hotel was not full" so why give me such a mess of a room.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Karl C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Greetings Paul A,
I am so sorry to hear that the hotel fell short of your needs. Your feedback is very valuable and has been used as a training tool for one of our newest team members. Should you consider a future stay in the area please reach out to our General Manager Chris Martin by contacting the hotel and he will see to it that your next stay is what most of our guests have come to expect which is our 5 star treatment we provide to our extended family you the guest.

All my best,
Karl M Cieslak
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

My boyfriend, now fiance and I stayed at this property October 31st-November 3rd and we had a very comfortable & GREAT stay! I called the hotel the day before and spoke to Sharon (Front Desk) requesting information of a flower shop in the area so I can have flowers placed in the room before we arrived to check in. She recommended 1.800flower.com and what an AWESOME choice. I called, placed the order, and had the flowers delivered to the hotel. Sharon went above and beyond and had them placed in the room (306) before we arrived and believe you me, my fiance was surprised!!!!! Even though the room was an accesible, it was not! Thanks Sharon for a making our mini vacation a success and oh we got engaged that same night! Way to go Sharon!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

I have been a part of the Holiday Inn Express "family" for almost two months. While be treated for rare brain diseases, the staff of this hotel have been my support group as I left for my tests and appointments. Their positive attitude and constant concerns for my well-being are to be knows as "exceptional".

How many thanks could there be for Chris, Karl, Larry, David, Sharon, Frankie, the wonderful group of ladies who made my coffee every day, the trips to Mayo Clinic in your van, the beautiful room I stayed in constantly cleaned and comfortable.? Not enough thanks, but I will always thank God for the miracle of healing here. There were so many of us staying at this hotel who have been healed, not only physically, but spiritually as well.

May God's continual blessings follow your business here. Ever thankful to my Lord Jesus Christ for leading me to this "second home".

In His Love and Light,
Joan Pfeiffer

Room Tip: Rooms on the East Side will convey the most beautiful sunrise unequal to so many places I have staye...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

A very comfortable visit. Good staff, comfortable room, great location. We've got another trip to the area in December and plan on staying again. Besides, Mayo Clinic and UNF it is close to the beaches, Towne Center for shopping and lot's of dining options.

Room Tip: My room had a microwave and minifridge. I'm not sure if they all do, but you may want to ask.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Karl C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Michael S,
on behalf the team and myself, thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that we able to meet all of your needs and you were able to enjoy our hotels convenient location.
Here's to your next trip with us!

Best,
Karl C.
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

I was so impressed by this property that I stayed here again on a return trip to the area! I cancelled another reservation to stay here again. Very clean and friendly, welcoming staff! I recommend this property highly!!!Greeted with a smile by staff who care about their guests and know what customer service means!

Stayed October 2014
2010rav, wow and thanks for your return stay we are delighted to have become your choice hotel here while in Jacksonville. We look forward to continuously serving you again in the future should your travels bring you back to Jacksonville.

Best,
Karl C.
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

I choose this campus because of the Holiday Inn good name in the lodging business. This hotel didn't disappoint. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Housekeeping was clean and friendly. The breakfast was good with a nice hostess. They had a van running to Mayo Clinic and we never had to wait more than 5 minutes to leave or be picked up. The pool and workout areas were adequate and clean.

Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

My son and I stayed here for a few days while waiting to see a concert. The front desk people were very friendly and the room was nice. The room had two very comfortable queen beds, a nice flatcscreen TV, a fridge and microwave. There was an iron and ironing board in the closet, as well as a safe. There was a chair for sitting and also a desk and chair. Internet was included, the pool is indoor/outdoor. We swam two days in the afternoon and it was nice.. Breakfast is included also, and is a step above a typical continental setup. They have egg patties so you can make a sandwich, cereal, a unique pancake machine, and pastries. The cinnamon rolls were excellent. Coffee is available all day. The common areas were very clean, and every person we spoke with at the hotel was very friendly. Matthew at the front desk was really helpful when we asked any questions.
There is a Ruby Tuesday you can walk to, and Publix is right next door. If you are hungry and don't want to go out, you can just walk over to the Publix where they have great sandwiches and take out food options from the Deli.
Overall, an excellent stay. I would highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

Room Tip: I would try for a room not close to the elevators because the ice machines can be loud...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area

Address: 4791 Windsor Commons Court, Jacksonville, FL 32224
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
#33 Family Hotel in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Jacksonville

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.