“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4791 Windsor Commons Court, Jacksonville, FL 32224   |
Ranked #58 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We were here while going to the Mayo clinic. As someone who stays in Hotels for a living, I can tell you that this is really the best I've ever stayed in. It appears that everyone who works here ACTUALLY does their job, which seems to be a bit of a novelty in this day in age. The room was immaculately clean, the breakfast in the morning is top notch, the pool is clean. The front desk attendants are very helpful and accommodating. I had a chance to speak briefly with the Manger while I was there, a gentleman named Chris, who is also very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone, and I'll be staying here when I return next month.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Marianna, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Room was clean and comfortable. I do have a couple complaints though. We had one of those hotel coupon books we picked up somewhere on the road and the hotel refused to honor the coupon because the desk clerk claimed they were 80% full. If they won't honor their own coupons, they should have themselves removed from the book. Also, we needed extra towels. The desk clerk said they were out of all towels so we couldn't all shower that night. I would consider staying again but next time I'll look into other options first.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Taylors, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After staying a few days in a substandard hotel in Pensacola my wife and I checked into Holiday Inn Express & Suite JAX SE Med. We were greeted with a smile at the desk and quickly checked into our room. The room was spacious, clean and extremely comfortable. The room had a pleasant fresh fragrance & was very quite. The linens were clean and fresh. The bed and the pillows were very comfortable. The rooms were cleaned and straightened up daily by the friendly and professional maids.

In the morning we were treated to a very nice breakfast. The coffee was Hot, fresh & available thru out the day. There was sausage patties, biscuits, bacon, eggs, omelettes, hot danish, fresh fruit, yogurt & more at the breakfast bar. The food was good tasting and good quality.

The hotel has a large quiet computer room had two computers and a printer that I used on a few occasions.

As for location. We were 15 mins to downtown Jacksonville and less then 15 mins to Jacksonville Beach, dining and shopping,

My wife and I stayed from Sat afternoon till Tuesday morning and didnt have a complaint. At this price point. This may have been the best hotel we've stayed in to date. We were very pleased.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Karl C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Greetings Donna K,
Thanks so much for the rave review. I will be sure to share it with our team at our next employee gathering. We strive very hard to provide great service while sticking to our core of Engaging Efficiency as a Holiday Inn Express.. Our goal is to provide you with the basic needs to set you up for a great visit while staying with us. We very much look forward to your next visit in Jacksonville.
Yours in Hospitality
Karl Cieslak
Front Office Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The wife and I stayed here over the Memorial Day weekend which also doubled as our anniversary getaway. The hotel is right off of 202 (Butler Blvd), so it is literally minutes away from Jacksonville beaches and from 1-95/295. The hotel boasts a continental breakfast with many choices, but the seating can be limited on a busy day...the food also seemed to run out quickly and people were standing around a lot. The pool (if you don't really want to go to to the beach) is indoor/outdoor and is very clean with plentiful towels. The room we stayed in (King Room) was perfectly sized with a sofa, min-fridge, and microwave. The views aren't all that great and it's right next to the highway so you'll get some road noise...that's the only reason it got "Very Good" versus "Excellent." Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
mattmoss79, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear KBfam2011,
I would like to thank you for your kind words.Yes it is true we offer a lot of convenience for our guests looking to be near the beach and many other conveniences that Jacksonville has to offer. I look forward to sharing them with our staff during our next service meeting. We love to hear the feed back from our guest's as it allows us to continue to provide a high level of service to you our extended family (guests). We strive to make every stay an enjoyable one and look forward to your next visit to Jacksonville. Happy anniversary on behalf of myself and my team.

Yours in Hospitality,
Karl M Cieslak
Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area

Address: 4791 Windsor Commons Court, Jacksonville, FL 32224
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Ranked #58 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Jacksonville

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - SE Med Center Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.