“Just Another Chain Restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Sarasota
“Just Another Chain Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stopped here on our way to New England. We had a Boston's in Sarasota that only lasted a short time, but this location was close to our hotel so we gave it a try. This location is at the end of the Mall area so it is not the easiest place to get to. The place was pretty empty. We ordered the wings and a "Chopped" Salad. The wings were just OK but the Chopped Salad was excellent and enough to feed the table. Service is good and quick. I would return if there was a game I wanted to see. If I am dining, I would find another spot in the area as there are plenty of options.

Tampa, Florida
“Food good; service weird”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Bacon wrapped steak app & iron steak flatbread were good, dined 5:30-6pm & it was pretty empty inside, counted 5-7 servers coming & going at reception desk talking on phone, eating, sitting at nearby tables complaining about having to just wipe down tables, stroking hair, kidding around, doing jumping jacks. Tried to wave down 3 staff servers 5 times at the reception area to change drink, but all too busy, manager did come out then & talked to us & apologized for drink slip-up, price good, atmosphere okay, servers were friendly when we did get their attention, they have a pizza burger advertised on the table as NEW, but server never mentioned, which we would of tried. Kinda ignored on the way out by nearby staff, but did hear a far off "have a good night"from someone! Overall good food, staff needs attention from management. I'd try again to give them a 2d chance because I liked the food.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Parents loved it, Kids hated it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have never known kids to hate a pizza, but they hated this one. I believe it was because the sauce was a bit fresher and more authentic than the canned stuff they are used to. Or maybe it was the other way around? Not sure, but my husband and i loved it. We also ordered the awesome sausage tortelini. Please do not pass this one up. It is pretty pricey at 14 bucks per order but it is worth it. The garlic bread was just plain nasty and they should be ashamed of themselves for putting it on the plate. The pepp pizza was very good. OVerall, the place was hugely expensive. We spent 50 bucks for a medium pizza and two orders of tortelini and no drinks. The upside is that they also deliver. If you are staying at any of the local hotels, they will bring the food to you. Great if you have tired kids who have been at the beach all day and aren't up to going back out. Give it a try. I would love to know your opinion.

Belleville, Michigan
“I Expected Better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This looked like a nice, interesting place. However, I was disappointed with the overall experience as were my 2 colleagues.

Service was fine. Server was pleasant and attentive. Not the problem.

The food was very disappointing. The flatbread pizzas were very bland. Few toppings and sauce, and just plain boring. Like eating a toasted English Muffin with nothing on it.

The other person had a beef sandwich and, even though she is not a big eater at all, this was too small.

Fortunately, we were there for lunch, and paid the lunch "special" prices. Even so, given the size and bland taste of the food, this was no bargain. We should have gone elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville,FL
“Food was Ok had really good service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time here. The food was Ok a little pricey. I had the chicken and broccoli pasta was a little spicy but Ok. We had a really nice and friendly server. Would come back again.

• Visited July 2013