“I Love This Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Jacksonville St. Johns

InTown Suites Jacksonville St. Johns
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jacksonville
InTown Suites Jacksonville St. Johns
Save Saved
You added InTown Suites Jacksonville St. Johns to your Saves list
3162 St. Johns Bluff Road, Jacksonville, FL 32246   |
Ranked #5 of 9 Jacksonville B&B and Inns
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“I Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I lost my home earlier this year and was fortunate to move in the month of March. Prior to moving in I held a phone conversation with a wonderful front desk concierge agent Brittany who gave me a detail description of the property and how the day to day operation was ran. From that initial conversation I was sold on this particular location, upon arrival it was clear that I can feel safe knowing that I had an awesome staff to provide the best service in the business. The property manager Marvin always showed the up most respect to me. I was able to build a great relationship with all of the staff and they always made sure that I was the happiest tenant there. Ms. Tasha who was the "House Keeping Manager" presented the best services when she cleaned room 221 on a weekly basis making me feel like home. The security staff made sure that the crime rate was at the minimum, while keeping the ignorance and violence down and cooperating with Jacksonville Sheriff Office. I was blessed to reside on the property for a total of eight months and when I return back to Jacksonville, Florida for a week or more I will defiantly spend my time at InTown Suites St. Johns Bluff Rd.
P.S. I would like to have the same room "221" it will always bring back plenty of good memories!!! :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are the best in my opinion