You added Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Jacksonville / Baymeadows to your Saves list
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Jacksonville / Baymeadows
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8285 Phillips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #91 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2006

Terrible experience... Over charged me.. Demanded payment in advance. With in an hour I told them I was only staying the one guarateed night.... and they credited me the difference... The only problem... when I got home the credit was not on my card statement.... They charge extra for everything ICE, phone, etc.

There was NO toilet paper when I got to my room.... TERRIBLE

Stayed May 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2005

Not a great place -- we got a good deal through HotWire, which defined this as a 3 Star. Cheap little rooms, detached cabinet door propped up against the cabinetry under the "kitchen" sink, air conditioning unit which blew directly onto the bed 2 feet away, freezing me like a side of beef. Not Recommended!

• Stayed May 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2003

Myself @ other family members went for our brother in-laws retirement from the Navy. We all made resvations and when we arrived our reservations were not what we asked for. Some wanted 2 double beds & others queen beds. Nobody got what the requested. We were told that they sta 100% booked all the time, & when we arrived our rooms were already given away. What good does it do to make reservations & then not get what you expect? We all had booked reservations 3 weeks in advance. We had all booked for a weeks stay. We also was quite disapointed in other services such as room cleaning not available until the day you check out. We had 2 wash & 2 towels per room & they didn't come in to replace them daily. We were told that in order to get clean ones we had to turn the dirty ones in & pay $1.00 to get clean ones. We never ever had such bad experiences at any other hotels before as we did here. It was just a Rotten Experience! Also my mother @ brother had the police bangin on thier door during the night demanding they open the door. They were scared , not even sure if it was really the police or not they didn't want to open up the door . the police told them if they didn't they would break in. They apparently were looking for someone who was dealing in drugs & apparently had the wrong room. I would thnk that the scurity officer at the Hotel should have given them information on who was in the room, but they didn't. So needless to say this just ads another bad thing to our list. I think all who stayed from my family should have been compensated in some way fot this terrible experience. My sister ,& her husband had gone there a few days before our arrvival & cheked to make sure that everyones reservations were all set . They were told yes everyone is all set,but surprise when we arrived it wasn't all set & ok!

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Jacksonville / Baymeadows? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Jacksonville / Baymeadows

Address: 8285 Phillips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #91 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2 star — Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Jacksonville / Baymeadows 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Jacksonville / Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Suburban Extended Stay Jacksonville
Jacksonville Extended Stay
Extended Stay Jacksonville

If you own or manage Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Jacksonville / Baymeadows, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.