“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,678 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SR 9A and JT Butler Boulevard
Description: Located in St. Johns Town Center back in October of 2011. Features seasonally inspired cooking with every item less than 475 calories.
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Best night ever!! Awesome all the way..! Food was great, service was great...given champagne for our anniversary as well as a picture to make the evening perfect!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jacksonville, Florida
“Incredibly obnoxious and noisy lunch crowd, but great, nonetheless....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

First time I have tried this location. I used to go to another location down near Jupiter and it was a different experience, as the restaurant was quieter, even at lunch time. At this location, it was if they were trying to imitate being there during happy hour in the evening, or something? It was dark where we were seated, and extremely loud from all of the patrons talking over each other....a loud buzz that I did not care for during the day. The one in south Florida was brighter in the dining room and quieter, with more upscale clientele, I guess. I had an appetizer that had 3 spicy tacos, and it was more than enough for lunch, and delicious. My friend eats gluten free and they were attentive to that. Will definitely go back here, because I like the concept...just wish it was quieter like the one down south.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice Atmosphere, Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is the 2nd time we visited Seasons 52 (once in March & again in April 2013). We always had a really good time there. The atmosphere is upscale and the food was delicious. I am a very picky eater and they have always done a great job accommodating my finicky taste buds and requests. This restaurant is definitely on the pricey side, however. For the two of us at dinner, we spent about $70 (not including the tip).

Visited April 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“A few overlooked details”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Overall I had a nice time here but there were a few things I would expect to be better with a restaurant that sells itself as upscale. First, even though the place was practically empty, we waited several minutes to be seated. Secondly, when seated in a booth, there was a sticky mess all over the seat. Third, the first waiter who came by basically read us the menu verbatim and told us questionable jokes. When that waiter left to go home, our replacement was great. The menus themselves have more of a diner feel that make you feel like they are crawling with germs and the water has the distinct Jacksonville tap water taste. Of course, you can buy Fiji water as an alternative, but it will cost you $5.50 per. The menu selection is very good and the food quite tasty - we had a couple of flatbreads and a fish special. I've heard the filet mignon is also very good. Live piano music started playing toward the end of our meal which was nice. Overall, though, this experience was not blow me away like I expected it to. That being said, I'm very impressed and touched by the manager who comped our desserts as a sort of military discount. Thank you - we will be back to give you another try!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Ideal for quiet lunch on weekends.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Had lunch here on a Sunday afternoon. Excellent crab salad on the luncheon menu and the usual array of deserts. Excellent service. In a world where most popular restaurants are excessively noisy, it is a delight to visit one where conversations can be held in a normal tone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere