“Great food, great atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great food, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

In town on vacation, and I was looking for a place to watch Elite 8 games and grab dinner. I chose BJ's, and was not disappointed. Plenty of TVs to watch the game, great selection of beer on tap. I got the sliders and the strawberry beignet for dessert, both were great. Very friendly staff as well. I will definitely stop again when I'm back in town.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Titusville, Florida
“Expected more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Based on other reviews and things I heard I expected more from this place. The atmosphere was good...That is about all that was good for me. I ordered an original calzone after the waitress told me the place started out as a pizza kind of restaurant so I figured they knew their pizza and calzones if this was their roots. Probably the worst calzone I've ever been served. The dough and presentation were terrible, filling and inside were so-so at best and not very plentiful.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Riverton, Illinois
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Found this place by accident. Just driving naround and saw this Brewhouse and decided to stop. WOW, we stopped dueing happy hour and they had a great selections of brewa T 1/2 PRICE. We had their potato skins, fabulous, and I had some of their local brews. We also had their deep dish pizza, again fantastic. All were included in the happy hour deal. A very great experience. Server was very bubbly and a help with the selection and local area attractions.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Very Nice Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stopped here last weekend and really enjoyed our lunch. My companion had a bowl of minestrone soup & a turkey burger. Both were excellent! I had the Cobb salad which was very good too. Our server was attentive and helpful. And she kept our water glasses full!! Nice place to eat outside with your friends or family. We will definitely eat here again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Incredible burgers and beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

First, they brew their own beer. For me, that already gives a four star review. They get a five star because their beer was great (Hopstorm IPA especially) and the classic burger I had was one of the best burgers I've eaten.
Going to add this place to my rotation on my business trips.

Visited March 2013