“A great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“A great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went for the first time to Indochine this Valentine's Day. Our reservation had somehow not been recorded, but the host was very helpful and gave us a table within 10 minutes.
Food is delicious and great value for the quality it has.
Our waitress was knowledgable, courteous and was always keeping an eye on us.
Wine list has several affordable wines if you do not want to spend a fortune.
Overall, strongly recommeded. We have it now on our list of favorites.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, GA
“Greatly exceeded my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

We were looking for Thai food, but Indochine offers a beautiful and diverse menu that is inspired by all of Asia. My Hawaiian Poke was the best I've had since I was in Hawaii. It wasn't on the menu, but I always ask if Thai restaurants have Sticky Rice for dessert. Indochine's was actually better than when I had it in Thailand. Atmosphere was excellent and everybody enjoyed their meals.

Visited January 2014
upstate new york
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Staying at the nearby Hyatt ....this was one of the few restaurants nearby...about a six block walk.
Service was friendly and efficient, and the pad Thai was very good. Returned to indochine a second night and was equally pleased.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“ASTM Conference (attending with husband)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband had lunch there the first full day that we were there. He was very impressed and told me about it. He told me that one of my favorite dishes, Me grob, was on the menu. I fell in love with this dish while traveling to Houston years ago and had it served to me at Nit Noi, a great restaurant! We had several appetizers that were delicious; however, their version of Me grob and mine were very different. I did not enjoy their version but ate the chicken and vegetables.

Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Always Tasty ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The meals are always good and they have some very good Thai dishes that are seasoned well. It is downtown without much going on for after dinner activity and slightly expensive but very much worth in terms if food taste. Inside the restaurant is very nice and service is very good also.