“Best Asian food in Jacksonville” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Asian food in Jacksonville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is the best Asian food in Jacksonville. Everything was good from service, food, to ambiance. The dumplings were great. They were light and tasty. Left me wanting more.

93% Recommend
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I love Thai food and wish I would eat it more often. Come here with co-workers from time to time for lunch and is always good. One of the better down town restaurants. Def better than Burrito Gallery. Service is always slow tho.

Jacksonville, Florida, USA
“Awesomely spicy Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Went here on a Friday night and it was decently crowded. Was not hard to get a table for two. Waited maybe a couple minutes. The atmosphere is very cool inside. It is up on the second floor. Food was very good and filling. Had the spicy curry chicken fried rice and a IPA. The food comes out very quick! Also had the edamame appetizer. Delicious. Will have to come back. There is a spicy nice scale that you can get your food. It is 1-6. I had a 4 but think I'll try a 5 next time, maybe 6 if I'm feeling bold. Very cool place overall and will definitely try to come back. Also, ample parking in the lot next door.

River Forest, Illoinois
“Excellent Thai in Jacksonville, Fla”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Indochine is largely a Thai restaurant, though there are some Vietnamese dishes on the menu. The two meals I've had there have been excellent. One nice feature is that you can order the degree of spice that you wish, from F1 to F6. Since I like heat, I ordered F6, and it was indeed very spicy, but not so much as to overwhelm the other flavors. Very good curries, terrific noodle dishes, you get to choose the "protein" you wish with any dish on the menu (beef, chicken, shrimp, tofu, etc.). Very good service, lovely atmosphere, definitely worth visiting again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Drunken Noodles ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went to Indochine last week while jax was doing eat up downtown promotion. So glad I did. My friend and I got the steamed dumplings and these chicken bites on skewers for appitizers and they were awesome. For my meal we both got the drunken noodles and loved every bite of it. It was pretty spicy I will probably get mild next time but they were amazing. I had a great cocktail while I was there as well. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited August 2013