“always good” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
florida
“always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This place is awesome, every time I'm in Jacksonville I stop here. The wings are excellent ,the beer is cold, and the prices are good.

Visited June 2014
HGW_Lauryn, Public Relations Manager at Hurricane Grill & Wings, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thanks so much for your review, Leon! We're glad to hear you've had great experiences in our restaurant and we hope to see you again soon.
-The HGW Baymeadows Team

Florida
“We have come here often”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We have come here often but this time we were very disappointed! Service was very good but we have had better food at the fair. I don't know if there is a new person cooking, but everyone knows cheesy fries should be easy to eat. Not grab a french fry and all the fries come off the plate. The cook didn't think we would notice that our food sat a while and they microwaved it. Come on it's not. We will be back because there food is usually very good. They did take the fries off and brought us new ones. The new were a little better but still not worthy of ordering. I give them credit for trying.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great Service, great wings. This place is clean. the staff is friendly . You don't wait to long. Cant say enough about this place. I will make sure I return.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Perhaps our server had a bad day...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was very disappointed with the service and price for the quality of the food. I took three well behaved children (ages 7-11) for a lunch here and the bill for the four of us was $58 (including tip)! The menu was extensive, however, but I didn't see the value there. Our server, Nicole, couldn't have been less interested in serving us. They have indoor and outdoor seating (enclosed) and we ate outside. We were initially seated at a high top table which was tucked away in a private corner, but we had to move because it was so hot as there was no fan near us. Nicole seemed to be "put out" because we moved to a standard table under a fan, even though we moved ourselves, our drinks and silverware prior to our food arrival. She didn't ask us if our meals were good and was really bothered when the kids asked for drink refills. My $9.99 quesadilla did not include fries or any side---rather pricey for what it was. Very disappointing....we could have gone to Wendy's for a lot less and been happier.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good selections of sauces and local craft beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had a 15piece wing order split between two of the thirty sauces they have the menu. It comes with two sides. They brought fries with the order but forgot the slaw. I sat at the bar and the bartender asked and then remembered my name, which I always think is a nice touch. I was pleased they had four different local brewery's craft beer on draft. I like to see local businesses support each. It appears to be a good place to take kids and large groups

• Visited July 2013