“Property is great-just confirm your reservation” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book In Advance
Ranked #50 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Sarasota, United States
“Property is great-just confirm your reservation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

The property is every you expect from a Hilton. Clean and comfortable, with a few added amenities. Super close to the airport and free shuttle service. Just be careful to confirm your reservation, they do get booked up and you could be left without a room.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dayton, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is a great hotel, near the airport and met all a traveler's needs as one transits between hotels and airports. Free shuttle service provided. The fifth floor room was large, clean and comfortable. All amenities, i.e. microwave, refrigerator, WI-FI were all provided and worked flawlessly.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Was very pleased with this hotel and it's close proximity to the airport. Was traveling with a teen ager and upon getting into our beds we both commented how firm the matress' were. Later in the evening ,I woke up and went to the lobby where I saw a sign about the adjustable mattress. Would have been nice to have a sign on the nightstand to inform us of that.,Fortunately, after adjusting the bed, I slept like a baby. The staff was very attentive, the room clean. Overall a very good experience/

Savannah, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Not Expected of Hilton First, the woman at the counter when we checked in COMPLETELY ignored us. She was writing names on cards and said "You have to give me a minute", basically, she told us we are not important to her. Secondly, when I returned with my Father, there was no one at the desk at all!! I went to the kitchen, dining area, outside, business center - no one was available. When someone finally came, he acted as if there was an issue with us searching for help when no one was there (dressed unprofessionally because he did not have a belt and his pants were sagging). In addition to that, there was construction going on in the room across from us and to the right of us! Our room smelled like paint the entire weekend!! It would have been nice to be informed of this during check in, but the employees were to busy writing names on packets they neglected to inform us. By the way, I may not be a Platinum or Diamond member, but acknowledgement of my status, my company pays several million to you all each year. Not to mention, the air conditioning in our room was not working properly and when I phoned downstairs about it the answer given was "Well, sometimes it acts like that. Just don't touch it anymore and it may work". It finally worked at 830 in the morning - I called at 125AM. Finally, I was charged for breakfast, which was included in my room, and had to call and was treated with disrespect when I educated the associate. Do you all not check receipts and room numbers to match promotions? The only good feedback I have about my stay is Donald - he was very friendly and smiled and the young lady cooking hot food. Those two moved like they had a purpose and enjoyed their jobs. To answer your question about what could have been done: Hire more people who care about their jobs and customer service because with the exception of the 2 listed above, Hilton Garden in at Jacksonville Airport does not.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

hgiAIRPORTjax, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can assure you that Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and we try our best on a daily basis to exceed our guests expectations. As most can relate, we do occasionally fall below in certain areas. We do our best to grow from these experiences. We look forward to a future opportunity to show you that we can provide the level of service you have come to expect.
Groton, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Classic Hilton Garden Inn. If you have stayed at one you have stayed here. All the staff are friendly and knowledgeable but the hotel is overpriced. The box springs of our bed was broken resulting in the bed being severely lopsided and impacted our sleep. The staff comped us an excellent breakfast which did make up for it. All in all a great clean and comfortable hotel but it is overpriced.

Madison, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My room was not ready at 3:00, I was told to come back, really? They couldn't find a ready room for a diamond member. Rooms are old and mine smelled "soapy". Breakfast had very few choices, was greasy and self serve but they will remind you it's not free. 6:30 am and they can't bother to stock coffee supplies. Won't stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Lakeland, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on an overnight business trip. The front counter staff was friendly but my pleasant experience stopped there. My bathroom had someone elses pubic hair all over the bathroom. The toilet required at least three flushes to get just liquids down. Both closet doors were off the track so I couldn't hang up my suit or easily retrieve the ironing board.

I explained all of these issues to the counter staff, and while they apologized, they made no attempt to correct or compensate me for all of the issues. I would expect to pay no more then $50 a night for this room and I paid over triple that. I would definietly not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!