“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #337 of 1,814 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Al's Pizza is not your average pizzeria. Founded in 1988, Al's Pizza combines old world quality, values and work ethic with new world ambiance and award winning appeal. When immigrating to the United States in 1978, Al brought with him the traditions, passion for excellence and commitment to quality that makes Al's Pizza what it is today. Give Life A Slice!
Newnan, GA
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food and staff were awesome. They were also able to seat a group of 30 all together later in the evening. They handled the group professionally. I would definitely recommend and return.

Visited August 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Love the steak & onion calzone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

My favorite is the steak and onion calzone--so juicy and delicious! My other favorite is the Sicilian supreme pizza--massive pizza for the entire family--thick and salacious.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Millersville, Pennsylvania
“It was pizza. It was tasty.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We got a pizza for carry out, so I'm not sure what else to say. The interior looked very nice for a pizza place.

Visited July 2012
“Great thin crust pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Had lunch there yesterday. I was promptly seat and had my order taking. I ordered the personal white pizza with chrorizo. Wow great pizza. It was real crumbled chorizo with the tell tail sign of red oil. The service was great. I will be back when I'm on that side of town!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Pizza!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I love their thin crust pizza a lot and I think it's one of two best pizza joints in the city. I also like their lunch sized portions available at the bar. It's cheap and the portions are just right :) My favorite,btw, is the spaghetti with meatballs entree. I go to the Baymeadows location because its close to my house but I've also visited the Five Points restaurant which I think is also a nice place to eat.

• Visited December 2011