“It was pizza. It was tasty.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #471 of 1,775 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Al's Pizza is not your average pizzeria. Founded in 1988, Al's Pizza combines old world quality, values and work ethic with new world ambiance and award winning appeal. When immigrating to the United States in 1978, Al brought with him the traditions, passion for excellence and commitment to quality that makes Al's Pizza what it is today. Give Life A Slice!
Millersville, Pennsylvania
“It was pizza. It was tasty.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We got a pizza for carry out, so I'm not sure what else to say. The interior looked very nice for a pizza place.

Visited July 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great thin crust pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch there yesterday. I was promptly seat and had my order taking. I ordered the personal white pizza with chrorizo. Wow great pizza. It was real crumbled chorizo with the tell tail sign of red oil. The service was great. I will be back when I'm on that side of town!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Pizza!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I love their thin crust pizza a lot and I think it's one of two best pizza joints in the city. I also like their lunch sized portions available at the bar. It's cheap and the portions are just right :) My favorite,btw, is the spaghetti with meatballs entree. I go to the Baymeadows location because its close to my house but I've also visited the Five Points restaurant which I think is also a nice place to eat.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“Al's Pizza : Excellent Pizza Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Excellent fooding options for both vegetarians and Non vegetarians. It is family restaurant and serves authentic pizza slices of choice. Further the service is excellent and pretty quick, also they provide free home delivery as well.

Visited December 2010
“What a shame.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011 via mobile

What a disappointing lunch. We went here on a Mon. afternoon so you would think since we were one of three tables in the entire place, we wouldn't be ignored. Wrong! Had to walk to the bar to get a refill on drinks. By doing this, I actually interrupted the two bartenders gossiping about the one that just left. Although I waited for my drink, the bartender walked it over to my table, ignoring me as I politely said, I'll take it. Why else would I be standing there waiting for her to pour it? So rude! The food didn't come close to make up for the terrible service. Very bland, watered down sauce, hardly any meat. We finally get our check and wow, that's the most we see our server since she kept eyeballing the table to get her tip. The place had no personality or welcoming feel. Salt, Pepper, & a Smile go a long way.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere