“the real deal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lake City, Florida
“the real deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

First visit & when I walked in the door and saw cricket on the tvs and lots of Desi customers, I knew this was the real deal. The parking lot was more crowded than the other South Asian restaurant nearby.
Lunch buffet was good, though more highly-spiced than this Yank is used to. The guys at the table next to me, all Tegelu, said the food was almost as good as their mothers'.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orange Park, Florida
“Authentic Indian cuisine at a reasonable price . . .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Authentic Indian cuisine at a reasonable price . . .

I enjoy Indian cuisine as much as the next person, but there are certain dishes I enjoy.

I knew about The 5th Element over the years, but have dined there less than five times. My recent visit there was today.

They have a very good lunch buffet with a variety signature Indian dishes that are exceptionally well done. I enjoyed the chicken and goat curries especially.

The service is courteous and friendly. The atmosphere is pleasant within the restaurant. The one thing that stands out about this restaurant is the number of Indian customers who come for the food. To me that is an indication verifying that the cuisine is authentic. As awkward as it sounds, but it’s true.

I plan to go back when the weather is a bit cooler and when my palate wants some flavorful and robust Indian cuisine.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, Florida
“Fun and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I went out to eat wit my cousin, a vegetarian and my mother, a picky eater. I wish I could remember what the name of the appetizer was. OMG, so very, very good! A very large long bread thing with potatoes, onions and peppers inside.
I had the CHICKEN MAKHANI,my mother had the CHICKEN JALFRAIZE, and my cousin had the VEGETABLE THALI. The service was excellent. We were there for so long enjoying ourselves and talking that the restaurant closed. We hadn't noticed. no on said anything to us or made us feel like we were keeping them. When we left everyone smiled, they were all gracious.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cumming, Georgia
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I been to these restaurant so many times every time I go there I like the food more than last visit.great lunch buffet with varieties.

Ponte Vedra Beach, GFL
“If you like Indian Cuisine.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The 5th Element is one of my favorite dinner spots. Although I have never lived in India, the menu seems caters to a lot of people from India, as evidenced by the clientel . Try the Sag Paneer and any of the Masala dishes... you will not be disappointed. The Naan is fresh and has always arrived to our table warm. The servers attentive, courteous and eager to help in describing menu items that may bot be familiar to you.

• Visited May 2014