“Stayed with a group” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point
Ranked #1 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Clearwater, Florida
“Stayed with a group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Last weekend I was part of a group that stayed at this hotel. We were a school group that was in the area for a high school football game, and needed 14 rooms to fit us all.

Chad, the manager, was extremely helpful during the booking process and checking in was a breeze. The staff was all pleasant and very helpful.

The hotel/rooms and grounds were kept extremely clean and neat, and the breakfast was also very good.

The comments from our group have been positive regarding our stay here, and we all agree that if we're in Jacksonville again next year this is the place we will stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The hotel was:

Comfortable, beautifully decorated, good rates & nice staff. I spent 3 nights and recommend it to
anyone. I made some special requests and they were all taken care of. Also, the staff was helpful in making suggestions when we asked for recommendations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stay at this hotel for business purporses but I would stay here for leisure too. Always friendly staff, clean rooms and a good breakfast spread. Very easy to find as it is right off of I-10, but you don't hear the highway from your room. You can walk to the grocery store and several restaurants from here as well. I like the way the suites are set up and all the rooms are contemporarily decorated.

Room Tip: Try not to stay on the second floor in the middle, you'll hear the pool pump.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Used this hotel to spend the night after a Jacksonville Jaguars NFL game. Was far enough outside the city to get away from traffic and noise, but close enough that I could get to the stadium in about 20 minutes. Rooms were plenty roomy enough for 3 adults. Loved the breakfast and this was only the second time in my travels that the hotel manager stopped by to ask how my stay was.

Only ding for the hotel would be the slight "off" smell the room had when we first got there. Very slight and it went away within 5 minutes of us being there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Clayton, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great places to eat nearby. Internet signal was strong, nice patio area out back, no highway noise. Good TV station selections. Easy access to I-10 and Jacksonville. What else could you ask for?

• Stayed September 2012
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Let me start off by saying, that everyone I encountered, passed by, offered help or assisted me was EXTREMELY helpful, courteous & presented "southern" charm! By working in the hospitality industry, I know what is expected. The location was easy to find and just off the interstate. Checking in was fast and the desk clerk (3p-11p shift) was very pleasant and friendly. Room layout was just as expected as I saw it over their website and clean also (big plus)! Breakfast in the morning was great! My son and I loved the waffle maker! The Breakfast attendant (I'm sorry I forgot her name) who worked just about every morning during our Aug. 18-21, 2012 stay was very nice and made sure we had everything we needed for breakfast, even if we didn't see it out! I really enjoyed talking with her. All of the housekeeping staff on our 2nd floor level (even the ones we passed downstairs in the lobby) were extremely accommodating to our needs and wanted to make sure we had everything to make our stay most comfortable and relaxing! Mr. Melvin (I do remember his name) I believe is the Housekeeping Supervisor, we held lengthy conversations about working in the hotel industry and he was just as caring as the rest of the staff! From the managers, front desk staff, engineers, housekeeping, maintenance---Everyone was Very Friendly & Caring! Me and my two kids will be back next time we are in Jacksonville--We shall stay no other place!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Irmo, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

My mom and I were on our way home to SC from South Florida. We were looking for a hotel that was reasonably priced and conveniently located. This Fairfield Inn & Suites was the best priced out of several in that area. Once we arrived we realized that it not only met our criteria but it far exceeded our expectations! The tone for the stay was set by Chad who greeted us upon entering and checked us in. The friendly and helpful manner that he displayed was consistent among the ENTIRE staff! We could not have been more pleased with our clean, comfortable and spacious accommodations. After a busy trip and a difficult drive, our stay at this Fairfield Inn & Suites was more than we expected - it was like a breath of fresh air.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point? Share your experiences!