“Ridiculous~ly A W E S O M E stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Ridiculous~ly A W E S O M E stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Let me start off by saying, that everyone I encountered, passed by, offered help or assisted me was EXTREMELY helpful, courteous & presented "southern" charm! By working in the hospitality industry, I know what is expected. The location was easy to find and just off the interstate. Checking in was fast and the desk clerk (3p-11p shift) was very pleasant and friendly. Room layout was just as expected as I saw it over their website and clean also (big plus)! Breakfast in the morning was great! My son and I loved the waffle maker! The Breakfast attendant (I'm sorry I forgot her name) who worked just about every morning during our Aug. 18-21, 2012 stay was very nice and made sure we had everything we needed for breakfast, even if we didn't see it out! I really enjoyed talking with her. All of the housekeeping staff on our 2nd floor level (even the ones we passed downstairs in the lobby) were extremely accommodating to our needs and wanted to make sure we had everything to make our stay most comfortable and relaxing! Mr. Melvin (I do remember his name) I believe is the Housekeeping Supervisor, we held lengthy conversations about working in the hotel industry and he was just as caring as the rest of the staff! From the managers, front desk staff, engineers, housekeeping, maintenance---Everyone was Very Friendly & Caring! Me and my two kids will be back next time we are in Jacksonville--We shall stay no other place!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Irmo, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

My mom and I were on our way home to SC from South Florida. We were looking for a hotel that was reasonably priced and conveniently located. This Fairfield Inn & Suites was the best priced out of several in that area. Once we arrived we realized that it not only met our criteria but it far exceeded our expectations! The tone for the stay was set by Chad who greeted us upon entering and checked us in. The friendly and helpful manner that he displayed was consistent among the ENTIRE staff! We could not have been more pleased with our clean, comfortable and spacious accommodations. After a busy trip and a difficult drive, our stay at this Fairfield Inn & Suites was more than we expected - it was like a breath of fresh air.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Raleigh NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was a great hotel right off the highway. Rooms were clean and new and perfect. Pool was good for kids and wifi was great. Cracker Barrel down the road. Breakfast was not huge but had lots to offer. I was traveling alone with kids and I felt very safe here. Great stay.

• Stayed June 2012
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here with my wife and 2 year old daughter. The hotel was very nice (probably the nicest Fairfield I've ever stayed in), and the staff is great. I will stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

This was just a stopover en route to Siesta Key. Lucky us arrived in time for the manager's reception - free beer, wine, and very nice food. I think it's a regular Tuesday night event. The mattress was deluxe. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Very clean. Excellent, friendly staff. All in all, a fantastic value. I would stay again and would look for other Fairfield Inns for future trips.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Central nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

In short I stayed at this property on our way down to the fort lauderdale area from nj.not knowing any info about this property I was blown away on the fantastic stay I had here.everybody was so nice,super clean and a great breakfast.what more could you ask for.I guess it's possible other guests run into problems with there stays but in my case this property is right there at the top of my list as a great hotel.thanks to all who made my stay great.Tim n

Room Tip: Go early for breakfast
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Swampscott, ma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I am a Gold Marriott member and choose to stay at Marriott chains on our way to and from Florida annualy. However, after a 2 night stay at this new Inn I am becoming very disheartened in Fairfield Inns. Although the hotel was impeccably clean and the staff friendly there was not much more to say. We went to breakfast at 9:30 Sunday morning and there was almost nothing left and, upon asking, there was to be no replenishment. The night staff was friendly, but not very helpful or informative. We opted for a Hampton Inn, in No. Carolina, tonight and the staff, environment, and bedding is much better for the same price. We'll try again for sure..especially in light of the other reviews.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
First of all thank you so much for recognizing our clean property and friendly staff. I definitely would never want an experience at our hotel to dishearten you or your expectations of Marriott properties. It also gives me something extremely valuable to teach our team as we constantly strive to improve...that keeping a clean property and putting up a friendly front are not always enough. We need to and will always strive to make sure EVERY part of your stay exceeds what you have come to expect. I take full responsibility as well on the breakfast that Sunday morning. We had a large group come in unexpectedly Friday night that stayed through the weekend and by Sunday morning we had definitely run lower than I'd ever be comfortable with. Because of that weekend, we have changed the way we order to ensure you get everything you desire regardless of what else happens, unexpected or not. Hopefully in the future you will give us another chance, and we can show you how much we value your stay...every part of it.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point? Share your experiences!